Get ready to make a great meal on the Pellet Grill or Charcoal Grill with these Grilled Buffalo Wings!
Mix up your wings and swap these Easy Grilled Chicken Wings for Grilled Buffalo Wings, which are going to give you a great added kick of flavor!
I decided to adapt my Ninja Foodi Buffalo Wings to make them on the grill. These can be made on a pellet grill or charcoal grill, totally up to you!
They are also a great recipe to add to your list of Pellet Grill Recipes.
How long does it take to make Grilled Buffalo Wings?
Grilled Wings only take about 20 minutes to grill at 450*F, but as always be sure to have a meat thermometer or probe on hand when cooking any type of meat.
The chicken needs to be at least 165*F to be considered done, with wings though we like to get them to about 175*F.
The meat thermometer I linked to, I have had for about 4 years and it works really well. It’s inexpensive and will totally change the way your food tastes when you are not overcooking it.
Tips for Making Grilled Buffalo Wings:
This recipe can be done on the pellet grill or charcoal grill. If using the pellet grill, any pellets will work. We typically use a variety of pellets.
When making buffalo wings it’s all about that buffalo sauce. For this recipe, I use Frank’s Hot Sauce to make my own Buffalo Sauce.
If you prefer though, you can also simply buy Frank’s Buffalo Sauce and use that as well, it’s completely up to you.
We also like to season these first with Weber Kick’n Chicken Seasoning. It gives them a lot of zing and flavor too.
These Grilled Buffalo Wings are so simple to make and even better to eat, pair them with your favorite dressing too.
Grilled Buffalo Wings
- 3 Pounds Chicken Wings & Drumettes
- 1 Tsp Seasoning of Choice
- 4 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- Season the wings with seasoning of choice, we use Weber Kick'n Chicken Seasoning.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat, about 450*F.
- Place a sheet of foil on the grill or the wings directly on the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Carefully turn the wings and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches at least 165*F. We like to cook them up to 175-180*F.
- Once done, carefully remove them.
- Combine the melted butter and buffalo sauce and pour into a medium-sized bowl.
- Dip each wing into the buffalo sauce and place on a foil or parchment lined pan.
- Let it sit for 3-5 minutes to harden up and serve.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
Meagan Trento says
yum! These wings look amazing! I will have to make them soon. Thanks for sharing.