Get ready for game day with these Easy Ninja Foodi Buffalo Wings using the Air Crisp function!
Buffalo Wings are a game-day must-have, right? They are around our house and I have to say…I never thought I’d be so excited for football season, but I’m so excited to see something semi-normal.
That means though every weekend includes game day foods right now and air fryer game day recipes are the BEST!
That’s right, you can use an air fryer or Ninja Foodi for these.
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Buffalo Wings?
- Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Sauce
- Olive Oil Spray
That’s all you need for this recipe, I decided to use Frank’s Redhot Buffalo Sauce, it’s the best sauce or at least the most-loved in our family.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Buffalo Wings:
Many will dip the wings in the sauce first, but I decided to go ahead and cook the chicken first, then we coated it in a mixture of sauce and butter.
It turned out really well because the sauce really clings to the cooked chicken wings quickly and it had just the right amount of flavor.
The chicken wings need to be cooked until they reach an internal temperature of 165*F, which is best checked with a quick read thermometer.
Our wings usually take about 20 minutes in our air fryer and many times I’ll do them in batches to cook more wings, but it’s easy to fit about 6-8 in each batch depending on the size of your air fryer.
Once you have the wings cooked, combine the melted butter and buffalo sauce and then dip and coat each wing and place it on a sheet pan.
We will usually cover a sheet pan with some parchment paper and then just serve them right off the pan. These will need to sit for just a few minutes and the sauce will soak right on into the wings.
Now, let’s eat these Ninja Foodi Buffalo Wings!
Also, be sure to check out more Ninja Foodi Recipes!
Ninja Foodi Buffalo Wings (Air Fryer)
- 6-12 Chicken Wings Flats & Drummettes
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 4 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- Coat the basket of the Ninja Foodi with Olive Oil Cooking Spray.
- Place the chicken wings in the basket and cook at 390*F for 20 minutes, rotate them after 10 minutes.
- The internal temperature should reach at least 165*F.
- While these are cooking melt the butter and whisk together with the buffalo sauce.
- Once the wings are cooked, dip them and coat in the sauce mixture, and place them on a sheet pan to rest for 2-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve!