Are you looking for great ways to menu plan? Here are some of my favorites products.
Remember these are affiliate links!
A great menu plan option is to subscribe to Eat at Home, she sends out monthly menu plans that are complete with:
- 15 Minute Meals for those SUPER busy nights
- Traditional, Slow Cooker & Wholesome Traditional plans – you get access to ALL four plans!
- Access to the entire month at once so you can plan ahead and shop minimize your shopping trips!
- Small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings) plan sizes lets you avoid waste (or cook for leftovers!)
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour for the ultimate in time-saving meal prep
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable recipes for easy cooking
- Printable menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you (and your family) can easily see what’s for dinner
- Instant pot instructions included for many meals in each of our plans!
Go on over and SIGN UP now for these great plans!
A great one to use is Healthy Kids. This helps you meal plan, cook, and grow too plus they have the First Seed to Table Meal Planner too! Just click the picture to check out more.
Plan to Eat:
One of my favorite menu planning services is Plan to Eat. I am currently building menu plans there that you can friend me at MommyHatesCooking, then once you are my friend on Plan to Eat, you can see all the menus and instantly create your grocery shopping list too.
It’s wonderful and time saving!
They offer a FREE 30 Day Trial, be sure to CLICK HERE to join. Remember I am an affiliate with them, but they are wonderful and you will really enjoy this service, plus it’s free to try it out!
If you would like to find out more on Plan to Eat, check out my past post on there here. Remember to friend me to see the menu plans, MommyHatesCooking!