Make these EASY Ninja Foodi Sweet Potatoes, they can be made in any pressure cooker too!
One of our favorite ways to make sweet potatoes is using the Ninja Foodi, if you prefer to use the Air Crisp function, you can make them just like these Air Fryer Baked Potatoes. In this case, I’m going to show you how to use the pressure cooker function.
That means you can use your Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot for these.
A great twist is to use this recipe to make Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potatoes!
How do you make Ninja Foodi Sweet Potatoes with the Pressure Cooker?
These potatoes are very easy to make with the pressure cooker function of the Ninja Foodi, they will be pressure cooked for 15 minutes with 1 cup of water. Once they are done cooking, you will need to let the steam naturally release for about 10 minutes.
That means, DO NOTHING, for 10 minutes. Got it? That’s a great time to get some steaks cooked…just saying!
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Sweet Potatoes:
Remember the water is necessary when using the pressure cooker function so the potatoes do not burn.
This particular recipe will also use the trivet or wire rack that comes with the Ninja Foodi.
If you are new to the Ninja Foodi, remember for this one you will be using the additional lid that comes with the Ninja Foodi, the pressure cooker lid.
Can you make these Sweet Potatoes in the Instant Pot?
These can be made as Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes too, that’s one good perk of the Ninja Foodi just about any Instant Pot recipe can be adapted to use your Ninja Foodi…and vice versa.
The only difference with the Instant Pot is if you wanted to air fry, then the Ninja Foodi wins on that one because it does that too.
More Ninja Foodi Recipes:
Enjoy these Ninja Foodi Sweet Potatoes!
Ninja Foodi Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Medium-Sized Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Cup of Water
- Toppings Cinnamon Butter, Marshmallows, Ground Cinnamon, Butter, Etc
- Rinse and scrub the sweet potatoes.
- Add the water into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Place the wire trivet inside on the lowest position and lay the sweet potatoes on top.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid onto the Ninja Foodi, set the nozzle to 'seal'.
- Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 15 minutes.
- Let the pressure naturally release 'do nothing' for 10 minutes.
- Carefully move the nozzle to 'vent' after 10 minutes and quickly release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid and the potatoes, be careful as they will be very soft.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.