Make the best easy green bean casserole in the Ninja Foodi with this simple recipe, plus easy to make this gluten-free too!
This recipe is easy to make as gluten free green bean casserole or you can make it regular, either way. There are a few simple switches you’ll need to make for Green Bean Casserole.
There are a few must-have recipes for the holidays and this is one of them. The best part though is you can make this right in your Ninja Foodi in just 12 minutes! That’s right, just 12 minutes.
How do you make Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole in the Ninja Foodi?
Making this gluten free is very easy to do with a swap of ingredients. The first thing you will need is Gluten Free Cream of Mushroom Soup. I typically can find a can of this at Walmart, but you can also make your own Cream of Mushroom Soup too.
Now, what about those French Fried Onions? The French Fried Onions are an absolute must and making Gluten Free French Fried Onions is actually easier than you might think.
How do you make Gluten Free French Fried Onions?
This recipe will be made exactly as written but with the gluten free flour substitution, once they are done you have a great tasty batch of Gluten Free French Fried Onions!
If you’re lucky, you may also be able to find them pre-made at Aldi too. I usually see them there near the holiday season, but they sell out fast.
How do you make Green Bean Casserole in the Ninja Foodi?
The first thing you will want to use for this recipe is the Multi-Purpose Pan for the Ninja Foodi. This can be made in the pot of the Ninja Foodi, but we find it’s easier to use this pan and then serve it right in the pan.
After you have the pan, you will simply combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and place right in the pan.
This will bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees using the bake function of the Ninja Foodi.
Once that baking time is over, you can top it with more French Fried Onions and then broil for 2 minutes at 450 degrees.
That’s it, take it out and serve it up. It really is Easy Green Bean Casserole, right? I sure think so and I love that I can make it in the Ninja Foodi.
What should you serve it with?
If you are in the mood for ham, pair it with Ninja Foodi Ham. I say that’s a nice holiday meal any time of the year!
Now it’s time to make this easy green bean casserole in the Ninja Foodi!
Easy Green Bean Casserole in the Ninja Foodi
- 1 10.5 oz Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup or Gluten Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Cans of Sliced Green Beans 4 Cups
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/3 Cups French Fried Onions or Gluten Free French Fried Onions
- Start by setting the Ninja Foodi to 350 degrees using the bake function and shut the lid. Let this warm up for about 5 minutes.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the soup, milk, green beans, salt, and pepper.
- Fold in 2/3 cup of the French Fried Onions.
- Spray the multi-purpose pan with olive oil cooking spray, and evenly spread the mixture into the pan.
- Place this on the wire rack that comes with the Ninja Foodi in the low position.
- Open the lid and place it carefully inside the Ninja Foodi, remember it will be hot.
- Using the bake function of the Ninja Foodi, cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Open the lid and carefully add the remaining French Fried Onions on top.
- Broil in the Ninja Foodi for 2 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Carefully remove and serve.