Back when I first started this site, I tried out a S’mores Brownie recipe and to say it was delicious would be an understatement. It was like a death by chocolate plate of brownies, and I’m sure I ate every last bite of it.
Then, when I went gluten free several months back I started wondering those thoughts most people have when going gluten free, will I be able to enjoy cakes, cookies, and brownies? The answer? Yes! I have found that many of the gluten free alternatives to these sweet treats taste far better than the real thing. I am going to tell you these brownies sure did or maybe I just forgot how good they tasted the first time. It had been a long time since I had them.
This time I adapted a recipe from Taste of Home to make it gluten free. I found the perfect graham cracker alternative, Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham Crunchy Cookies. The hard part was not eating the entire box of cookies! They were delicious!
I suggest making a plate of these next time you have company over or even a cookout!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Dislcosure: The link to Enjoy Life Cookies is an Amazon affiliate link.
- 1 Box Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix or use regular Fudge Brownie Mix if not gluten free.
- 1 Box Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies or use regular graham crackers if not gluten free.
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Large Chocolate Bar
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Prepare the brownie mix as instructed and set aside.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with non stick cooking spray then crumble up 1/2 the box of cookies and spread on the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the brownie mix evenly on top of the crumbled cookies. If it does not cover the entire dish, it will spread in the oven and cover it evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until when a toothpick is inserted it comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and top with the marshmallows and broken apart chocolate bar evenly. Then, crumble the additional cookies over the top of the marshmallows.
- Put back in oven for another 5-10 minutes until marshmallows are slightly browned.
- Serve warm.