Make the BEST Gluten-Free S’mores Brownies in minutes using your favorite box mix of choice!
I’m sharing a recipe that combines two beloved treats: brownies and s’mores.
We’re whipping up Gluten-Free S’mores Brownies that are going to rock your taste buds and leave you craving more…trust me!
How do you make Gluten-Free S’mores Brownies?
Gluten-Free S’mores Brownies are going to be made with a few swaps.
- Gluten-Free Brownie Mix – Use a gluten-free brownie mix plus the ingredients that the mix calls for such as oil, eggs, and water. Our favorite mix to use is King Arthur Gluten-Free Brownie Mix.
- Gluten-Free Graham Crackers – The other swap needed is to use gluten-free graham crackers. Our go-to is Schar Gluten-Free Graham Crackers, these are usually available at Walmart.
- Marshmallows & Chocolate Bar – For these, we use Jet-Puff and Hershey’s, which are gluten-free, but as always check the ingredients before using.
This is all that you need to make a great batch of Gluten-Free S’mores Brownies!
What pan should you use for brownies?
The best pan to use is a 9×9 baking pan, these make wonderful square brownies.
It also allows for a great thick brownie.
Tips for Baking Gluten-Free Brownies:
- Choose quality ingredients – Not all gluten-free items are the same, be sure to choose high-quality ingredients that you know are good such as King Arthur and Schar.
- Line the Pan or Spray – This is VITAL to cutting the brownies out. This recipe uses graham crackers on the bottom of the pan and in order to remove those well, the pan needs to be lined with parchment or sprayed.
- Monitor Baking Time – Each box mix has a different baking time, be sure to read it carefully and monitor your brownies.
- Cool Completely – Once the marshmallows are browned on top, you will want to cool completely before cutting or you will end up with lots of brownies falling apart. If you want it even more defined when cutting, the brownies can be chilled for about 15 minutes before cutting.
Gluten-Free S’mores Brownies blend the rich, fudgy goodness of brownies with the campfire nostalgia of s’mores. These treats are perfect for sharing with friends and family.
Gluten-Free S’mores Brownies
- 1 Package Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Hershey's Chocolate Bar
- 1 Box Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix (See Note)
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Prepare the brownie mix as instructed on the package and then set aside.
- Spray a 9×9 dish with nonstick cooking spray or cover with parchment paper.
- Crumble up about 8 graham crackers.
- Coat the bottom of the pan with about half of the crumbled graham crackers.
- Pour the brownie mix evenly on top of the crumbled cookies.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until when a toothpick is inserted it comes out clean. The baking time will depend on the brownie mix that you are using, be sure to read the box for the baking times.
- Remove from the oven and top with the marshmallows, remaining cookie crumbs, and pieces of chocolate bar.
- Put back in oven for another 5-10 minutes until marshmallows are slightly browned.