As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
The best Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup using the Pressure Cooker Function, plus it’s Gluten-Free too! This can easily be made in an Instant Pot too.
I am really enjoying Ninja Foodi Soup Recipes and the next one we decided to try was this Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup. It turned out fabulous and perfect for a cold day.
What chicken should you use for Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup?
I suggest using chicken thighs for Chicken Noodle Soup or leftover Rotisserie chicken. This is actually the PERFECT recipe for leftover chicken.
If you make chicken earlier in the week, use it up in this Chicken Noodle Soup. The chicken does need to be cooked before making this recipe.
Subscribe NOW to my YouTube Channel too!
I’ve found that with chicken breast it tends to dry out quickly and chicken thighs tend to stay moist and juicy.
How do you make Gluten-Free Egg Noodles?
Making the egg noodles gluten-free is actually very easy, simply use a gluten-free all-purpose flour such as Better Batter. If you are not gluten-free, simply use your preferred flour to make these egg noodles.
Make sure that the flour is at room temperature when you are making the noodles.
These noodles will actually be put in at the end of the cooking time using the saute function. They cook up quickly though, so it will not take long to add these in.
This soup can be made with store-bought noodles, however, they may take just a bit longer to cook.
What flavor can you expect with Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup?
This Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup is very light, it’s not going to be overpowering with flavor. It is the perfect soup to warm you up or if you are sick too, it’s a great soup for that as well.
If you prefer a stronger flavor, you can go a little bit heavier on the seasonings. This is a broth-based soup, not creamy.
How long does it take to cook Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup?
This soup will cook for 6 minutes, then naturally release, which means you do not move the nozzle for about 5 minutes. Once that time is up, quickly release the remaining steam and add in the noodles.
The noodles will be cooked using the saute function for about 5 minutes. Also, be sure to note this is with using cooked chicken, I always make this with cooked chicken.
What lid should you use for Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup?
This soup will be made with the pressure cooker lid that comes separately with the Ninja Foodi. I also use this glass lid at the end of cooking when cooking the noodles.
The glass lid is also perfect for slow cooking too.
This recipe is adapted from my Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup.
This Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup is a wonderful, light choice for a cold day.
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Cooked, Shredded Chicken (Rotisserie or Chicken Thighs)
- 1/2 Cup Carrots, Sliced
- 3 Celery Stalks, Diced
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 Tsp Basil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour or Regular Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- Using the pot that goes with the Ninja Foodi, add the chicken broth, water, chicken, carrots, celery, and seasonings.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid to the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Move the nozzle to seal and set the pressure cooker function to high pressure for 6 minutes.
- While the soup is cooking, combine the salt and flour in a large bowl for the noodles.
- Make a well or low point in the center of the flour and add in the eggs.
- Use a fork to combine the flour and eggs until it's slightly sticky, forming the dough into a ball. If needed use more flour to avoid it sticking too much. Knead this for about 2 minutes until a ball is fully formed.
- Wrap it in plastic wrap and let it sit in the fridge for about 10 minutes while the pressure is building for the soup.
- After 10 minutes, roll the dough out until it's about 1/4 inch thick and cut to the width that you prefer.
- Set these on a wire rack to dry out a bit until the soup is done.
- Let the soup naturally release (don't do anything) for 5 minutes once it's done cooking.
- After 5 minutes, do a quick release of the pressure and remove the lid.
- Turn the Ninja Foodi to the saute function and add in the noodles.
- Cook these for 5-7 minutes on the saute function. If you have a glass lid, you can also put the glass lid on it during this time, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid and serve, adding salt and pepper to your preference.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 202Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 711mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 14g