This Ninja Foodi White Chicken Chili is the perfect choice on a cold day, easy to make using the Slow Cooker function of the Ninja Foodi!
Did you know that the Ninja Foodi could change your life? Okay, maybe we shouldn’t go that far, but seriously it’s an amazing appliance for busy families!
It is extremely similar to the Instant Pot, but it does much more than the Instant Pot. I have found though that most people prefer one or the other, my preference is the Ninja Foodi. I love that I can air fryer my favorite foods and use it as a slow cooker too, it’s just so versatile.
Our latest dinner was this Ninja Foodi White Chicken Chili. I made this years ago as Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili. It’s definitely similar but this time I used my Ninja Foodi with the slow cooker function.
Does the slow cooker function on the Ninja Foodi work the same as a CrockPot?
In my experience, it does! The biggest thing to remember is that when using the slow cooker function of the Ninja Foodi, you need to be sure to use the additional lid.
This is the lid that is NOT attached, it’s used for the pressure cooker and the slow cooker. If you use the slow cooker, move the nozzle to ‘vent’ and then continue cooking.
I just purchased this glass lid for the Ninja Foodi too. This one basically turns it into the EXACT same thing as a slow cooker, with a lid that you can see inside without having to remove it.
Can you make White Chicken Chili with the Pressure Cooker function?
This White Chicken Chili is SO EASY to make as Pressure Cooker White Chicken Chili too. If you make this in the pressure cooker, this will cook on high for just 4 minutes and dinner is done!
It’s so simple, if you are in a pinch for time this is a great option.
Should you cook the chicken first for Ninja Foodi White Chicken Chili?
This recipe should use cooked chicken, also shredded. I prefer this method to cook chicken in the Ninja Foodi when I am making this recipe. It’s so easy and you can shred the chicken and use it for a variety of recipes in the future.
Once you have your chicken ready to go, it’s simple to make this Ninja Foodi White Chicken Chili.
If you need more Ninja Foodi Recipes, be sure to check out the full index of Ninja Foodi Recipes.
Ninja Foodi White Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker
- 2 Cups Cooked & Shredded Chicken
- 2 15.8 oz Cans of Northern Beans
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Chicken Broth
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1/4 Cup Diced White Onion
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 3 Tbsp Flour or Gluten-Free Flour Reserve
- Combine all ingredients except the flour into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Place the additional lid on top and move nozzle to 'vent'.
- Turn the slow cooker function to low for 8 hours and start.
- Once the cooking time is over if using the slow cooker function, remove the lid and stir in the reserved flour.
- Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes to thicken.