In just about 20 minutes make a wonderful batch of Ninja Foodi Chicken Skewers!
If you enjoy these Ninja Foodi Chicken Kabobs, then you’ll love these Ninja Foodi Chicken Skewers too!
This recipe focuses on chicken skewers that have been marinated with a simple chicken marinade. After they’ve been marinated, you can easily make these in the Ninja Foodi or Air Fryer.
This recipe uses this Skewer Stand, which is the same one you’ll see used in chicken kabobs as well.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Chicken Skewers:
This particular recipe is first marinated, these can be left to marinate up to 4 hours or more in the fridge, so you can prepare them in advance and then let them soak.
Once you are ready to make these using the skewer stand, they can be cut in half to fit better if you prefer, or you can add the whole thing on.
Another option is that you can use empty skewer sticks to cook a variety of vegetables at the same time.
If you do not have a skewer stand, follow this method for Air Fryer Chicken Thighs.
We enjoy using this skewer stand as it seems to really cook the chicken evenly all the way around. Plus, I do love that I can use some of the empty skewer sticks to cook vegetables as well.
How to use the Ninja Foodi with less mess?
Many have asked how to keep the Ninja Foodi cleaned. The first thing I keep on hand is Dawn Dish Spray, it’s the actual sprayer soap and it’s awesome!
I highly recommend that soap, it can be found in larger packages at Costco too.
On top of using the soap, I also have been using these Silicone Mats for the Ninja Foodi too. The round silicone mats fit the Ninja Foodi basket perfectly.
Enjoy these Ninja Foodi Chicken Skewers!
Ninja Foodi Chicken Skewers
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Oregano or 2 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley or 4 Tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil or 4 Tsp Dried Basil
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 6 Skinless and Boneless Chicken Thighs or Breast About 6oz Each
- Ninja Foodi Skewer Stand and Sticks
- Add all marinade ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken to a large resealable bag like a Ziploc bag.
- Pour the marinade evenly over the chicken and seal the bag.
- Lay the bag flat in the fridge or in a pan and then in the fridge to chill for up to 4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and let rest at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Once ready to cook, you can use the chicken pieces whole or cut them in half to fit the skewer sticks easily.
- Place the chicken on the skewer sticks and then place the stand inside the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Use the air crisp function and cook at 390*F for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165*F.
- Carefully remove and serve.