As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Grab the best soup for the season with this Beef Taco Soup with Hatch Chiles made right in the Ninja Foodi, Pressure Cooker, or Instant Pot!
I originally shared this back in August, but it’s such a great soup to enjoy in the winter months.
What can you make with Hatch Chiles?
We decided to pick up a case of medium heat hatch chiles, which is actually a HUGE amount of hatch chiles. Once they are roasted at ou local grocery store, they place them in a bag to steam.
When you get home, you will want to remove the skin and then prepare them to your preference.
We decided to chop ours in a food processor and store them in freezer bags to use for recipes throughout the year.
Recipes that they are perfect for:
- Macaroni & Cheese
- …and Many More!
If you do not have fresh hatch chiles available, you can use canned as well.
Can you make this soup in the Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker?
YES! It can be made in the Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker. If you do not have either of these make the Slow Cooker Beef Taco Soup and simply add in 1/3 cup of Hatch Chiles.
How do you make Ninja Food Beef Taco Soup with Hatch Chiles?
This is simple to make, you will start with browning the beef in the pot of the Ninja Foodi using the saute function. Once this is done, add in the taco seasoning as instructed.
After the meat is done, it’s time to add in all the ingredients.
The hatch chiles can either be medium to hot in heat depending on what you prefer.
We went with the medium for this soup. When all the ingredients are in the pot, it’s a simple high pressure for 4 minutes.
That’s right, just FOUR minutes!
Then, it’s time to eat up!
We love to serve this Ninja Foodi Beef Taco Soup with a side of Doritos. We’ve found those are the perfect chip, but they can always be served with tortillas too.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning Mix or Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 15oz Can of Black Beans, Drained
- 1 14.5oz Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 14.5oz Can of Beef Broth
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Hatch Chiles or Canned Chiles
- Begin by browning the ground beef. If you are using a Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot, this can be done right in the pot by sautéing on high. If needed drain the meat and return to the pot.
- Once the meat is browned, add in the taco seasoning per the package instructions.
- Add in the black beans, tomatoes, broth, corn, and water.
- Stir in the chiles.
- Set to manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once it comes to pressure, quick release and serve with sides of your choice such as Doritos, Corn Chips, Shredded Cheese, or Sour Cream.
This can be made in a traditional Pressure Cooker, Ninja Foodi, or Instant Pot!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 807mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 9gSugar: 4gProtein: 30g