This Gluten Free Instant Pot Vegetable Soup will warm you up this winter!
Even better, it comes together in no time using the Instant Pot.
It seems most of American now has an Instant Pot, do you? I’ll admit it’s taken me some getting used to.
I have tried some recipes that just seem easier to do on the stove or in the oven; however, this Gluten Free Instant Pot Vegetable Soup may be my favorite recipe so far in the Instant Pot.
Sign up HERE to get your Free Printable Menu Planner!
This soup is a recipe that was passed down from my grandma. As kids, I remember coming home from school and seeing my grandma headed to our house with a huge pitcher.
Yes, she used a pitcher… for Vegetable Soup. It was always served with Cornbread too.
What should you serve with Instant Pot Vegetable Soup?
Of course, she always used JIFFY Cornbread. I make my own Gluten Free Cornbread now, but outside of that, I keep her soup as close to the original as possible.
As soon as we were done enjoying a bowl, my family and I headed out with this soup in jars to deliver to the rest of our family, including my parents.
I love to think that in some ways I’m carrying on my grandma’s tradition and bringing over meals to the family.
We do this frequently, actually, and it just makes my heart happy.
How do you make Instant Pot Vegetable Soup?
I was able to put every single thing that went into this soup into the Instant Pot, then guess what? It only took 4 minutes to cook!
That’s right, just 4 minutes. Of course, it does take a bit to build up the pressure, but it sure didn’t feel that long, and in the meantime. I made some cornbread.
I was a bit skeptical; adding in the pasta might mean it would swell up and taste funny, but I was pleased to find it was actually perfect.
Now I’m anxious to try Instant Pot Macaroni & Cheese, now that I’ve discovered how well the pasta cooks in it.
Now are you ready to warm up with a delicious bowl of soup? Be sure to try this Gluten Free Instant Pot Vegetable Soup!
Be sure to try this Gluten Free Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks Recipe too.
Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey or Ground Beef Cooked & Drained
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Beef Broth
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 15 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 2 Potatoes Halved & Quartered
- 2 Large Carrots Sliced
- 2 Stalks Celery Diced
- 1 Medium Tomato Sliced
- 1/2 Cup White Onion Diced
- 1/2 Cup White Cooking Wine
- 1/2 Tsp Parsley
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Elbow Macaroni
- Place all ingredients in the Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot. (Remember the meat should already be cooked. If it is not, you can use the saute function of the Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi and cook it right in the pot, then add in the remaining ingredients.)
- Add the lid for pressure cooking.
- Close the nozzle to ensure no steam is getting out.
- Cover and lock lid in place.
- Set to high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick-release the steam and remove the lid.
- Serve with cornbread.