Make a very easy ham with this Ninja Foodi Ham, it’s naturally gluten-free and simple to make!
As we head into the holidays, most of us are having much smaller holiday dinners and this Ninja Foodi Ham is the perfect way to do it with a small ham.
Ninja Foodi Ham is so simple to make and only takes about 30 minutes. It can be glazed with your choice of glaze. We decided to just coat it with some brown sugar.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Ham:
This Ninja Foodi Ham is made using the Air Crisp function of the Ninja Foodi, which means it’s easy to make in the Air Fryer too.
If you are using the glaze that comes with the ham or your own, it may be best to put foil or parchment under the ham. If you do this, but be sure there is still room on the sides or bottom for the air to flow throughout the air fryer or Ninja Foodi.
This will help avoid a very sticky air crisp basket once it’s done.
This particular recipe and what fits best for us in our Ninja Foodi was a 3-pound boneless ham that’s pre-cooked, so you are warming it up with the Ninja Foodi.
What can you serve with the Ninja Foodi Ham?
I’ve made entire holiday dinners in our Ninja Foodi, so this is great with these other recipes too that you can also make in the Ninja Foodi if you prefer.
This leftover ham is perfect in this easy ham and bean soup!
This is a great option for your holiday dinner, plus remember you can make this in an air fryer too so it’s not just Ninja Foodi, it’s for any air fryer.
Air Fryers do tend to heat differently, so you want to be sure the ham is at least 165*F internally before serving, it should be nice and warm.
Now enjoy this tasty ham recipe!
Ninja Foodi Ham Recipe
- 3 lb Boneless Cooked Ham
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Olive Oil Spray
- Glaze Optional
- Coat the Ninja Foodi basket or air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the ham in the basket, you can also use aluminum foil and place it on this to avoid a messy basket if using the glaze.
- Once the ham is in the basket, coat with brown sugar and top evenly with parsley and a coat of olive oil cooking spray.
- Cook using the air crisp or air fryer function at 350* for 30 minutes.
- If you are using the glaze, prepare the glaze while the ham is in the air fryer and add it in the last 5-10 minutes of cook time. Just carefully coat the ham with it and then finish cooking.