Making deviled eggs with Ninja Foodi hard-boiled eggs is so simple, quick, and easy!
I mentioned a few weeks back that making hard-boiled eggs in the Ninja Foodi has become a regular thing around our home. We make a batch each week.
Now, the great thing is as we head into the holidays or a family dinner, you can easily take those hard-boiled eggs and turn them into fabulous Deviled Eggs using the Ninja Foodi Hard-Boiled Eggs.
How do you make Deviled Eggs with Ninja Foodi Hard-Boiled Eggs?
The first thing you need to do is to make the hard-boiled eggs, use this post on hard-boiled eggs in the Ninja Foodi to make the eggs.
Once the eggs are peeled, it’s time to slice them right in half with a smooth bladed knife and place the yolks in a small bowl.
At this point, we like to make the filling for the deviled eggs similar to an egg salad using mayonnaise, dill weed, and sweet relish. We also use a little dash of paprika too.
Just the filling is delicious, once it’s stuffed inside the egg white…even better!
How long do deviled eggs last?
These typically last about 3 days in the refrigerator; however, they do taste best when eaten on the first day.
The filling can be prepared ahead in the day and then chilled in the fridge. I’d suggest filling the egg whites just before serving.
How do you fill the egg white with the filling?
The egg whites can simply be stuffed with the filling using a spoon. If you prefer that they look a bit more ‘chef’ style, then use a Wilton 1M tip and a piping bag to pipe the filling right into the egg white.
This gives them a beautiful look and perfect for plating for a holiday dinner.
Can you make deviled eggs with Ninja-Foodi hard-boiled eggs in other variations?
Of course, this is simply our family favorite and how I remember my grandma and granny making them. They always tasted similar to an egg salad sandwich without the bread.
The sweet relish is what really set their deviled eggs apart and that’s what I ALWAYS use in ours.
If you are looking for some Ninja Foodi Accessories, be sure to check out my favorite Ninja Foodi Accessories!
Now, this is another recipe to add to your Ninja Foodi Recipes!
Deviled Eggs with Ninja Foodi Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 12 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tsp Dill Weed
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Relish
- Begin by slicing the hard-boiled eggs in half and placing the yolks in a small bowl.
- Add in the mayo, dill weed, and sweet relish.
- Mix this well, adding in more mayo if needed. It's important to get a nice consistency, do not add too much mayo. Keep in mind how you would serve egg salad on a sandwich, not too runny but not too thick. About 1/2 Cup of mayo works well when we make these.
- Once you have the egg salad combined place it in the fridge for 1-2 hours to chill before filling the egg yolks.
- If it's already cold, go ahead and pipe or spoon it into each egg yolk.
- Before serving sprinkle with paprika.