Make this EASY Ninja Foodi Spinach Artichoke Dip in less than 20 minutes!
This easy Ninja Foodi Spinach Artichoke Dip is ready in minutes and uses very basic, simple ingredients including fresh spinach.
Where can you find the BEST deal on a Ninja Foodi?
First things first, this recipe uses the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, which I’ve linked to it here at Kohls. I’ve found over the years that Kohl’s has the best deals because you can use coupons on them too!
If you do not have a Ninja Foodi, check out my oven-baked version!
I use each of these pans for a variety of recipes including this Ninja Foodi Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Spinach Artichoke Dip:
It’s best to use the multi-purpose pan that I linked to above to make this recipe because it’s easy to just sit the pan out and let friends and family get some dip right out of the pan.
If you do not have the pan, it is fine to make it right in the pot of the Ninja Foodi as well.
As mentioned in the recipe, be sure the cream cheese is softened to easily mix up.
The spinach will be chopped up in a Food Processor before combining it together with the remaining ingredients.
The final step in this recipe is to use the broil function of the Ninja Foodi, this is what will give it the crispness on top and the more browned look to it. Be sure to watch it closely as you do not want to overcook it.
We prefer to serve this with tortilla chips or bread, it’s totally up to you!
This is a great go-to dip for friends and family or game day.
Enjoy this Ninja Foodi Spinach Artichoke Dip!
Ninja Foodi Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz can of Artichokes Drained
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 6 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tsp Dried Parsley
- Combine the artichokes and spinach into a food processor and finely chop.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the finely chopped artichokes and spinach along with the remaining ingredients.
- Mix this well until fully combined.
- Using the Ninja Foodi Multi-Purpose Pan, spread the dip into the pan evenly.
- Place the pan on the wire rack in the lowest position and then add to the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- This recipe will use the lid that is attached to the Ninja Foodi also known as the Air Crisp lid.
- Use the BAKE function of the Ninja Foodi to bake at 350*F for 15 minutes.
- Turn the function to BROIL and do this at 450*F for 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove and serve.