This time of year my slow cooker is on overdrive, although sometimes I feel like that year round! Between getting home from school, homework, and activities, when does dinner get done? I have no idea! Now, let’s do dinner right with Slow Cooker Ranch Roast!
Thankfully, my slow cooker comes to my rescue and this ranch roast certainly did not disappoint!
I love a good meal full of potatoes. It’s terrible really. I have a potato addiction. It’s a miracle that I haven’t turned into one yet. My real addiction though is french fries and I’m trying hard to break the french fry cycle. I’m positive those have contributed to my weight gain. Although, really it’s the fact that Chick Fil-A opened up by my house and well they have the BEST fries ever.
Maybe talking about this will help me get past it…maybe.
Now, let’s talk this roast. This is super simple to make with simply beef broth and a ranch seasoning packet. That’s it! Of course, you also add the potatoes and the roast too.
When you get home from the busy day, this delicious meal will be waiting for you! Are you ready for dinner?
Slow Cooker Ranch Roast
- 3 Lb Beef Roast
- 3 Medium Sized Potatoes Quartered
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
- In a 6 quart slow cooker, place the roast on the bottom.
- Place the potatoes around the roast.
- Pour the broth over the roast and potatoes.
- Evenly pour the ranch packet over the roast and potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.