Do you need dinner in a pinch tonight? Be sure to try this Easy Tater Tot Casserole. A classic recipe that will please the whole family!
I made this Tater Tot Casserole back in the beginning of this blog, long ago! It was one of the first recipes I made and so incredibly delicious. It has needed a facelift for a while now, so I thought I’d take a minute to post it along with some new pictures as well.
This recipe is still just as good as I remembered it only now I use gluten-free cream of mushroom and we use a little bit more corn and tots too.
Try this Tater Tot Taco Casserole too!
My kids could not get enough of this dish, I heard my son saying ‘It’s soooo good.’ Yay! My daughter decided to loose the spoon or fork and just dig in. Let’s just say that was a mess. I’m not sure if she’s trying to reach her inner animal side or what lately…3 year olds. On that note too, I have to say all the times people have told me that girls are much harder at age 3, is finally coming to be. (Note this was originally posted in 2016)
My son was so easy when he was 3. I really felt like that was the best age, he was so helpful and he was literally the same age as she is now when we had her. That is hard for me to wrap my mind around too, but I remember him being so incredibly helpful.
She is a handful, not like him at all. She even tells me she’s sneaky. What?!
She will find a way to get in everything she’s not supposed to be in regardless of how much childproofing I do.
Then, the next minute she’s the sweetest child in the world.
She’s such a girl. That’s what it comes down to. That’s just scary. Ha! I’m interested to see how the summer goes. I’m hoping that we can get through her moods and do some fun stuff over the summer since she’s older now.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this delicious Easy Tater Tot Casserole!
Tater Tot Casserole
- 1/2 Bag of Frozen Tater Tots 1 lb, I had a 2 lb bag
- 1 lb Cooked Ground Beef
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Gluten Free Cream of Mushroom
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas thawed
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Corn thawed
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked beef, soup, peas, and corn.
- Then, pour this into a greased 9×13 casserole dish or square pan.
- Top the mixture with a layer of tater tots.
- This dish will bake for 20 minutes, then remove and add 1 cup of shredded cheese to the top, place back in the oven for additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.