As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
This Ninja Foodi Tater Tot Casserole will soon be your family favorite, make it in the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker!
This may be one of my new favorites when it comes to Ninja Foodi Recipes, it’s so easy to make in less than 20 minutes and a great one for busy weeknights.
Can you make this gluten-free?
Of course, you can because that’s exactly how I make it. The first thing you want to do is be sure to get gluten-free tater tots, we usually use Ore-Ida Tater Tots. Once you have those the next thing is the cream of mushroom soup.
I used to use the gluten-free Great Value Cream of Mushroom Soup, but I also am really enjoying Progresso Creamy Mushroom Soup. It’s not as thick as the cream of mushroom soup but it’s just more delicious and it works well for this recipe too!
One thing I love about the Progresso Creamy Mushroom Soup is that it’s naturally gluten-free, so there is no upcharge on cost either. It’s right in the soup section with all the other Progresso Soups. As always, be sure to double-check the label before purchasing.
These are the only two swaps you would need to make it gluten-free, more or less it’s simply checking the ingredients you purchase.
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Tater Tot Casserole?
- Tater Tots
- Ground Beef
- Cream of Mushroom Soup or Gluten-Free Version
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
That’s all you need for this tasty Ninja Foodi Tater Tot Casserole. Another great twist for this is to use chili and tater tots, which makes for a great Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole. That’s next on my list, so be on the lookout for that one coming soon!
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Tater Tot Casserole:
The ground beef for this recipe can be cooked right in the Ninja Foodi pot using the saute function. That’s the easiest way to do it. If you use very lean ground beef, you will not need to drain or clean the pot before building the casserole.
If you use ground beef with oil to it, go ahead and drain and rinse the pot.
The cheese should be added in the last minute of cook time that way it’s nice and melted and not crunchy.
This is so easy to make you will soon be amazed. Enjoy this Ninja Foodi Tater Tot Casserole!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb Frozen Tater Tots
- 10oz Cream of Mushroom Soup or Gluten-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Corn
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- If you are using a Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, turn the function to saute and brown and drain the ground beef or you can brown the ground beef on the stove if preferred.
- Once done, clean the pot of the Ninja Foodi Multi-cooker out and then put back in the Foodi.
- In a bowl, mix together the cooked ground beef, soup, peas, and corn.
- Spread this evenly on the bottom of the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Top evenly with tater tots.
- Air Fry (Air Crisp) for 12-15 minutes at 360*F. I would suggest checking this at 12 minutes as many of these machines heat differently, it will be nearly done when the tater tots are brown.
- In the last 1 minute of cooking, lift the lid and add the cheese and let it melt for 1 minute.
This recipe can serve 4-6 depending on the size of each serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 911Total Fat: 57gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 157mgSodium: 2026mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 50g