As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Use fresh blueberries to make this amazing Ninja Foodi Blueberry Crisp. It’s easy to make gluten-free too!
If you do have a Ninja Foodi this is a must to add to your list of Ninja Foodi Recipes.
Tips for making Ninja Foodi Blueberry Crisp:
This recipe will use the bake function of the Ninja Foodi. That’s it! It’s a very simple method and just uses the bake function.
It’s best to serve this with vanilla ice cream or yogurt.
Fresh blueberries work perfectly for this, about 2 cups but basically you will want to cover the bottom of the pot of the Ninja Foodi. This is made right in the pot of the Ninja Foodi and served right out of it as well.
It can be done in a pan set on a wire rack inside the Ninja Foodi too if you prefer.
The blueberries will bubble up underneath the topping, the topping should be a nice crispy brown color.
What makes this a blueberry crisp instead of a blueberry cobbler?
This Ninja Foodi Blueberry Crisp is made with a crispy top layer, and cobbler is using more of a biscuit topping.
It’s made with oats, sugar, and flour. If you need this to be gluten-free, simply swap the oats and flour with the gluten-free alternatives.
Are you ready to enjoy this Ninja Foodi Blueberry Crisp? I know it’s on our menu again this week!
- 2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour or Regular Flour
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free or Regular Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour or Regular Flour
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- Vanilla Ice Cream, Optional
- Place the blueberries evenly in the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Evenly pour this over the blueberries.
- Pour the water over the blueberries and the sugar mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix in the softened butter.
- This should be a crumble mixture.
- Evenly add this over the blueberries and sugar mixture.
- Shut the lid that is attached to the Ninja Foodi.
- Set to the "bake" function for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 505Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 88gFiber: 4gSugar: 42gProtein: 7g