Gluten-Free Peach Dump Cake is the easiest dessert and great for a potluck!
Gluten-Free Peach Dump Cake is a pantry-style dessert that literally only takes a few quick ingredients.
Dump Cake is essentially exactly what it means, you are dumping the ingredients into a 9×13 baking dish and doing very little to no mixing. The cake mix is simply sprinkled on top and not mixed in with other ingredients.
How do you make Gluten-Free Peach Dump Cake?
This cake can be made either gluten-free or gluten-filled with one swap, the cake mix.
If you are needing this to be gluten-free, use a gluten-free yellow or white cake mix, either one will work.
All other ingredients should be naturally gluten-free.
Can you use fresh peaches?
This recipe is going to be best done with canned peaches as you will be using some of the juice from the canned peaches to give it liquid.
The juice from only 1 of the 2 cans will be used.
Can gluten-free peach dump cake be made in advance?
Peach Dump Cake can be made in advance but it is best served warm, so you would want to reheat it for about 5 minutes before serving.
Tips for Making Gluten-Free Peach Dump Cake:
If you enjoy this recipe, be sure to check out this gluten-free cherry dump cake too.
Peach Dump Cake is best served with a variety of toppings. Our personal favorites are vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
It can also be topped with a variety of nuts too.
It’s important to remember to only use the juice from 1 can of peaches so that it is not too watery. The butter will need to be evenly poured on top but you do not want to mix it.
Dump Cakes can be made with a variety of different canned fruits, so you can really get creative with these.
The cake will be golden brown on top creating a great crust, it’s typically going to be a little gooey too. It’s not as crisp as a cobbler but a good in-between.
Enjoy this delicious Gluten-Free Peach Dump Cake!
Peach Dump Cake
- 2 Cans Sliced Peaches in Syrup (29oz Each)
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Almond Extract
- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix or Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
Optional for Serving:
- Whipped Cream
- Ice Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- Lightly coat a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Drain the syrup from 1 can of peaches and add to the baking dish.
- Add the second can of peaches with syrup to the baking dish, and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Drizzle almond extract and stir slightly.
- Pour the dry cake mix over the peach mixture and spread evenly with your hands or a spoon.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe container.
- Pour the butter evenly over the cake mix, do not stir.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the cake is golden brown and the peaches are bubbly.
- Serve warm or room temperature with your choice of toppings.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!