As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make a great dinner in less than an hour with this Easy Ravioli Lasagna with just 4 Ingredients!
Ravioli Lasagna was actually one of the first recipes I ever tried to make, that’s right way back when I started this website. It’s so simple and was recommended to me at the time by a friend on Facebook. It’s since become a family favorite!
What ingredients do you need for Ravioli Lasagna?
- Marinara Sauce or Pasta Sauce
- Refrigerated Package of Ravioli
- Ground Beef
- Shredded Italian or Mozzarella Cheese
How do you make Ravioli Lasagna?
Ravioli Lasagna is absolutely EASY to make, it’s simply going to be a process of layering the Ravioli with the other ingredients.
The first thing that you will want to do is cook the ground beef and the ravioli on the stove. Once this is done, each ingredient will be layered in a dish and baked in the oven for just about 25 minutes.
After 25 minutes, you have a comfort meal that will please the whole family, plus you’ll know it was EASY. This is a great meal for a beginner learning to cook or for an experienced cook that may need a quick dinner for the day.
Can you make this gluten-free?
Ravioli Lasagna is easy to make gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free Ravioli.
Back when I first made this recipe years ago, there was no such thing as gluten-free ravioli that you could pick up at the store. That’s another story now…it’s widely available!
We are easily able to find it at Sprouts, Whole Foods, and our local grocery store. It’s typically in the refrigerated pasta section at Whole Foods and Sprouts.
Now, are you ready for a great meal? It’s time to eat up this Ravioli Lasagna, plus make it into Gluten-Free Ravioli Lasagna if that’s a need too!
- 1 Lb Ground Beef, Cooked and Drained
- 1 16 oz Package Five Cheese Ravioli, Cooked according to package
- 1 16 oz Jar Pasta Sauce
- 1 Package Shredded Italian Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Once both the meat and the pasta have been cooked and drained, spray an 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place a layer of ravioli on the bottom topped with 1/2 the meat, then 1/2 the sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat another layer finishing up with a topping of cheese.
- Bake this in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 454Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 117mgSodium: 801mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 37g