Ninja Foodi Spaghetti Squash is a quick and easy go-to method of making spaghetti squash!
Are you ready for a great, simple way to make spaghetti squash? It’s can be done in minutes using your Ninja Foodi.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Spaghetti Squash:
The spaghetti squash can be placed into the pot of the Ninja Foodi using the wire trivet whole or cut in half, this is up to you. I have found it cooks the same way regardless.
I have found it’s easier to use a very sharp paring knife, cut the raw spaghetti squash and scoop the seeds out prior to cooking it.
The times for this recipe will come out with a soft but crunchy spaghetti squash texture.
Remember that this spaghetti squash is not seasoned at all, so it will not have a lot of flavors. It’s meant to be used in place of pasta in recipes such as with this Ranch Style Spaghetti.
I use it quite a bit in the Ranch Style Spaghetti in place of the spaghetti pasta.
Once the spaghetti squash is done you will naturally release, which means you do nothing for about 3 minutes, then go ahead and quick release the remaining steam.
How long do you cook spaghetti squash in the Ninja Foodi?
This is cooked for 8 minutes in the Ninja Foodi with 3 minutes of natural release. I have tried many times and that one seemed to get it at just the right texture.
As mentioned above I do typically cut it in half as well.
Why is Spaghetti Squash good for you?
Spaghetti Squash is packed with vitamins and nutrients and is very low in carbs.
It is a wonderful replacement for pasta in many recipes. I feel like I can get that craving of wanting pasta with a swap of spaghetti squash. Even as if with a side of grilled chicken and a splash of olive oil is a wonderful pairing.
Enjoy this Ninja Foodi Spaghetti Squash!
Ninja Foodi Spaghetti Squash
- 3-4 Lb Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Cup Water
- Place the wire rack inside the pot of the Ninja Foodi, in the low position, and add 1 Cup of Water.
- Slice the spaghetti squash in half with a sharp knife and scoop out the seeds in the center.
- Place the spaghetti squash on the rack.
- Cook on high manual pressure for 8 minutes.
- Natural release (do nothing) for 3 minutes.
- Quick-release by moving the nozzle to vent to release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove it, remember it will be hot.
- Scrape the spaghetti squash out with a fork.