Make a great lunch with this Ninja Foodi Egg Salad!
One of the best things about the Ninja Foodi is the easy ability to make these Ninja Foodi Hard Boiled Eggs in minutes.
They also come out perfect every time and are very easy to peel. Once you have the hard-boiled eggs made, you only need a few ingredients to make a great egg salad.
Do you serve egg salad hot or cold?
This all comes down to personal preference, it can be served either hot or cold.
We like to put ours in the fridge and serve it cold on sandwiches; however, it can also be topped over a bed of lettuce or served warm as well.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Egg Salad:
This recipe begins with Ninja Foodi Hard Boiled Eggs, then is finished up with a few simple ingredients mixed in a mixing bowl, very easily and with minimal work.
It’s important when making the hard-boiled eggs to do all of the steps, make sure to naturally release, then quick release, and soak in an ice bath. These cannot be skipped to make sure the eggs are hard-boiled.
Sometimes eggs or egg salad can have a gray tint, the salt is what will help this be avoided, so be sure to use about 1/4 tsp of salt in the egg salad.
The eggs themselves can be mashed up with a fork in a bowl and then simply add in the remaining ingredients. These can be mashed as much or as little as you prefer.
We like to have some chunks in the egg salad but if you want them more pureed and mashed that’s fine as well.
We like to use Sweet Relish in ours similar to these deviled eggs, but that is an optional choice on your part.
Enjoy this Ninja Foodi Egg Salad!
Ninja Foodi Egg Salad
- 6 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Water
Egg Salad Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tsp Dill Weed
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp Sweet Relish Optional
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Place the pot inside the Ninja Foodi with 1 cup of water and add in the wire rack in the low position.
- Place the eggs on the wire rack.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid and set the nozzle to SEAL.
- Pressure cook on high manual pressure for 5 minutes.
- Natural release the pressure for 5 minutes (Do nothing).
- While this is released, prepare a bowl of ice water for an ice bath.
- Release the remaining pressure by turning the nozzle to VENT.
- Place each egg into the ice water for 5 minutes.
- Carefully peel the eggs and place them into a bowl.
- Use a fork to crumble up the hard-boiled eggs.
- Add in the mayonnaise, dill week, paprika, sweet relish, and salt.
- Mix this up well.
- Serve it cold over lettuce or your favorite bread.