Enjoy a spring treat with this Ninja Foodi Lemon Bread that is easy to make gluten-free if needed too.
If you enjoy this recipe, you’ll love these Lemon Cupcakes too.
Lemon bread is a light, delicious bread with a hint of vanilla flavor to it. This particular one has a great crusty outside layer and is very moist on the inside. It’s a wonderful combination using fresh lemons.
This recipe is adapted from this Vanilla Lemon Bread, so if you do need to make it in the oven, that is the oven instructions.
Can you make Ninja Foodi Lemon Bread gluten-free?
This bread is easy to make gluten-free with a simple swap of flour, using gluten-free all-purpose flour instead of regular flour. I use Better Batter, but you can use your favorite flour this is a 1:1 switch.
Tips for Making Lemon Bread:
My original recipe uses pecans; however, I’m allergic to pecans so I decided to skip those this time. I did adapt it just a bit from the original. I also did not do a glaze this time, I simply sprinkled it with powdered sugar.
This is going to come out as a thick dough, so you will be spreading it in the pan. It’s best to use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Remember if you use a bundt pan, the top is going to end up being the bottom so if it’s not perfectly even, it’ll still turn out well.
Does lemon bread use real lemons?
Lemon bread does use real lemons or a real lemon. This recipe only uses 1 lemon, you’ll use the juice from the lemon and also the peel to add lemon zest to the bread.
It’s a wonderful spring bread that’s perfect in the spring or summer months, pair it with some coffee as a pick me up on a busy afternoon.
I don’t know about you but even being home all the time now…I still feel busy especially with schooling the kids. That’s been a fun adventure. How about you?
Enjoy this Ninja Foodi Lemon Bread!
Be sure to check out the archives for more Ninja Foodi Recipes.
If you enjoyed this, try this Amaretto Bundt Cake from Recipes for Holidays!
Ninja Foodi Lemon Bread (Gluten-Free)
- 1/2 Cup Butter Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Lemon Juice + Lemon Zest
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour or Regular Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar Topping
- Begin by combining the butter, sugar, and eggs in a mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Cream together.
- Zest the lemon with a zester and add to the bowl, about 1 tbsp and then cut the lemon in half.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon into the mixing bowl.
- Carefully add in the flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Continue mixing until the dough is formed. This works the best with the paddle attachment if using the stand mixer.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and carefully spread the batter into the pan.
- Place the pan on the wire rack that comes with the Ninja Foodi in the lowest position.
- Place this into the pot of the Ninja Foodi and close the lid that is attached to the Ninja Foodi.
- Set to the bake function and cook at 325 degrees for 40 minutes or until when poked with a toothpick it comes out clean.
- Carefully remove and cool for 5 minutes, release the bread from the pan and sprinkle with powdered sugar.