As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Enjoy the taste of fall with this delicious Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Bread, it can also be oven-baked and gluten-free too!
I feel like, after all these years, I have finally found the best combination of ingredients to make wonderful pumpkin bread. It’s so wonderful that you will never guess that it’s gluten-free.
I’ll say it actually tastes a lot like Starbucks pumpkin bread, I’ve missed that since I went gluten-free 7+ years ago. Now, I can enjoy that tasty bread again even better when it’s homemade.
I tested this recipe quite a few times and each time within minutes the entire loaf of bread was gone, apparently, my family LOVES pumpkin bread.
How do you make Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Bread gluten-free?
If you do need it to be gluten-free, use gluten-free all-purpose flour. I use Better Batter for this particular recipe. It’s a simple 1:1 switch with regular all-purpose flour measurements.
What if you do not have a Ninja Foodi for this Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Bread?
First, I highly recommend getting a Ninja Foodi, you’ll love it! It’s an all-in-one appliance, but if you do not have one this recipe works perfectly in the oven with a few modifications.
It will make 1 loaf of pumpkin bread, bake this at 325 degrees for 60 minutes. Once it’s done, let it cool and serve. It just takes about 20 more minutes in the oven versus the Ninja Foodi, but still has the same great flavor and taste!
How do you make Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Bread?
First, it’s best to have the proper pan to use for this Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Bread. I decided to use a 6-Cup Bundt Pan that I found on Amazon. It worked perfectly for this recipe.
I placed the bundt pan on top of the rack in the Ninja Foodi. On the rack I had it sitting low in the Ninja Foodi.
Once you have the bread ready to go in the Ninja Foodi, you will use the bake function on 325 degrees for 40 minutes. I adapted these times from this Ninja Foodi Banana Bread, it worked great.
If you are going to make it in the oven, you can use this same bundt pan or you can use a traditional loaf pan.
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Bread?
- Pureed Pumpkin
- Vegetable Oil
- Flour or Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Ground Cinnamon
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Bundt Pan (6-Cup)
If you enjoy this Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Bread, be sure to add it to your list of Ninja Foodi Recipes!
Find more great products that I use in my kitchen in my store on Amazon!
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree (Canned Pumpkin)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour or Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/3 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Powdered Sugar
- Combine the pumpkin, eggs, oil, and water in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer.
- Mix well, add in the sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix until the dough is formed.
- Place in a greased bundt pan or loaf pan. This will make 1 small loaf or fill 1 6-cup bundt pan.
- Place the pan on the wire rack making sure it's ready to go into the Foodi on a low height.
- Place the wire rack inside the Ninja Foodi on the low height with handles up.
- Shut the lid on the Foodi and use the bake function, set to 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pumpkin bread, cool and serve.
- If you would like to make this in the oven, cook at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
This recipe can be made in the oven at 325 degrees for 60 minutes. It makes 1 6-cup bundt pan or 1 traditional loaf pan.
The serving size will vary based on the size of the slices.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 261Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 4g