As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I found this recipe on All Recipes, and I adapted it a bit to fit our taste. It was so easy and really good. The chicken was full of flavor and the stuffing paired nicely as well!
For an added note, I omitted the salt and garlic from the original recipe. I typically will never use salt, so if you like salt then add it. Also, I did not mean to omit the garlic, I simply FORGOT…that was my Mommy Hates Cooking moment! I thought it came out great though and when I make it again I will still not add the garlic.
I served this with New York Sesame Bagel Chips.
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breast, thawed and cut into cubes
- 1 15 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Tbsp of Basil
- 1/4 Tbsp of Parsley
- 1 Box of Chicken Flavored Dry Stuffing
- 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella
- 1.6 oz Dry Italian Seasoning Packet
- Servings: 5-6
- Preheat Oven to 400*
- In a bowl mix the stuffing, tomatoes, water, olive oil, basil, and parsley. This will soften while you get the chicken ready. Once the chicken is cut into cubes place it in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish, then sprinkle 1/2 of the Italian seasoning packet on the chicken.
- Next pour the cheese over the chicken. The last layer is the stuffing mixture, then add the remaining seasoning to the top of the stuffing.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.