As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Start the morning with a warm cup of coffee and White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti!
Do you love a nice treat with your morning cup of coffee? I sure do! These White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti are the perfect option, plus easy to make gluten-free too.
How do you make gluten-free biscotti?
All you need to do to make this gluten-free is to use a 1:1 Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour. I use Better Batter All-Purpose Flour; however, any 1:1 of your choice will do.
The remaining ingredients are naturally gluten-free, but as always be sure to check all labels.
Tips for Making White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti:
Making White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti is very simple, but be sure to closely follow the recipe as these will be baked at two different temperatures.
It’s important to use room temperature eggs as well, not cold. This is important in getting the batter to form properly. Once the batter is formed, you will shape it into two logs.
When you get to the cutting portion, the cuts will be made at a diagonal, and they will not be fully cut until the entire baking process is completed.
Biscotti is actually hard and crunchy because it is baked twice. Once you dip the biscotti in your warm drink it will soften up and taste wonderful. I’m a fan of it though as is without dipping it in a drink too, it’s just that good!
How long do biscotti last?
These will stay good in an airtight container for about 2 weeks. It is very important to make sure your container is airtight.
It’s best to store them at room temperature.
This biscotti would be a wonderful holiday gift too paired with Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix.
I actually shared this recipe over a decade ago, but it was time for an update.
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour or Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp Butter, Softened
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350*F.
- Be sure that all ingredients are room temperature.
- Combine in a large mixing bowl the sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in the butter, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix this well until the dough is formed.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- On a greased baking sheet, create 2 logs out of the dough. These can be about 8" long and 4" wide or the side that you prefer. They will not rise much.
- Bake these for 30 minutes at 350*F.
- Carefully remove and use a knife to cut the biscotti diagonally. At this point, just make the impression, do not fully cut them.
- Lower the oven temperature to 275*F and cook the biscotti for an additional 20 minutes.
- Let them cool and use a knife to fully separate them.
- Makes about 12-16 biscotti depending on the size of the pieces.
- These will last up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 274Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 167mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g