Make this EASY Ninja Foodi Goulash, also simple to make gluten-free in just a few quick minutes with pantry ingredients!
I feel like I never actually boil pasta on the stove anymore since using my Ninja Foodi, do you? This recipe can be made in the Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi, it’s going to be made with the pressure cooker function.
If you enjoy this recipe, you will love this Ninja Foodi Taco Pasta too. It’s made the same way but with different flavors.
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Goulash?
- Ground Beef
- Pasta or Gluten-Free Pasta
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Italian Seasoning
Just a few ingredients will get you on your way to make this fabulous Ninja Foodi Goulash. This is actually a go-to recipe for us and has been for years, except in years past I always made it on the stove.
How do you make this gluten-free?
The only swap you need to make this gluten-free is gluten-free pasta. I chose to use rotini pasta but you can use anything you have on hand. This is the only swap needed to make this gluten-free.
I actually used Schar brand this time and it was delicious!
What products do I recommend for this recipe?
These do come with the deluxe; however, they did not come with my 6.5 quart Foodi.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Goulash:
Just like I mentioned with Ninja Foodi Taco Pasta, it’s best to use very lean ground beef so that you do not have to drain it before cooking.
If you do need to drain it, just remove the pot, remember to use the mitts and drain the meat. It’s best then to rinse the pot out and return it to the Foodi.
A quick release of the pressure and a nice stir, it was a delicious pasta all in one dish!
It’s very important that you do a quick release of pressure because if you do not release it immediately, the pasta gets mushy.
Remember that with cook time, you have to account for about 15 minutes of pressure building before the 6 minutes, so this will take you closer to 30 minutes to be completed.
Are you ready to make this easy dinner? This is a GREAT Ninja Foodi Ground Beef Recipe!
Ninja Foodi Goulash
- 1 Lb Lean Ground Beef
- 12-16 oz Gluten-Free Pasta or Regular Pasta
- 1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1 26 oz Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 4 Cups of Water
- Warm up the Ninja Foodi using the saute function set to high.
- Add in the ground beef and cook until well done.
- Drain if needed and return the beef back to the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Add in the pasta, Italian seasoning, garlic, spaghetti sauce, and water.
- Stir this up and be sure the liquid fully covers the pasta.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid onto the Ninja Foodi and set the nozzle to 'seal'.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Quick-release when it's done cooking, this means immediately turn the nozzle to vent and release the steam.
- Remove the lid, stir it up and let cool for about 5 minutes and serve.