As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Try another great Ninja Foodi Recipe with Ninja Foodi Taco Pasta, easy to make gluten-free too!
The Ninja Foodi has become my appliance of choice for quick meals and this Taco Pasta was the perfect choice to make in the Ninja Foodi.
This is made using the pressure cooker function on the Ninja Foodi. The Ninja Foodi is a great way to make the perfect pasta.
I simply adapted my taco pasta recipe and made it in the Ninja Foodi instead, but it can also be done in the Instant Pot too.
I was a bit skeptical of how the gluten-free pasta would turn out, but it worked just as well as regular pasta.
I used Tinkyada Gluten Free Pasta to make this.
Follow along on YouTube for more Ninja Foodi Recipes:
The Ninja Foodi is a wonderful appliance, be sure to check out more recipes on my YouTube Channel as well! I just recently did a step by step video making this recipe. I will soon be adding many more.
Be sure to go easy on me too, I’m trying to do more on YouTube, so this is my first actual video…hopefully those get better with time, Spanx, and the gym. (Seriously…)
Can you make pasta in a Ninja Foodi?
The Ninja Foodi makes some delicious pasta, it can literally be added in uncooked and comes out cooked and perfect. The method of cooking pasta will vary depending on the recipe.
This particular recipe will require 4 cups of water for 12-16oz of pasta.
How do you make Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Taco Pasta?
Making this in the Ninja Foodi is very simple. The first step is to cook the ground beef using the saute function of the Ninja Foodi.
Once the ground beef is cooked, all the remaining ingredients will be added. Then, you will cook it on high pressure for 6 minutes.
What do you need to make this recipe?
- Ninja Foodi
- Gluten-Free Pasta
- Tomato Sauce
- Diced Chilies
- Lean Ground Beef
- Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese
Tips for Making Taco Pasta in the Ninja Foodi:
It’s best to use very lean ground beef so that you do not need to drain it; however, if you do need to drain it, simply take the pot out with mitts and drain it, then return the meat back to the pot.
A quick release of the pressure and a nice stir, it was a delicious pasta all in one dish!
It’s very important that you do a quick release of pressure because if you do not release it immediately, the pasta gets mushy.
This particular dish will use the saute function for the beef and then the pressure cooker function.
We paired ours with some corn, of course, a salad is nice too. Once it was paired, we had dinner ready to go. This made enough to serve 8 or more.
What products do I recommend for this recipe?
These do come with the deluxe; however, they did not come with my 6.5 quart Foodi.
Are you ready for a tasty dinner? Let’s eat!
- 1 Lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Package Gluten Free Taco Seasoning
- 16 oz Gluten Free Pasta or Regular Pasta
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 15 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Can of Diced Green Chilies
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Warm up the Ninja Foodi using the saute function to high.
- Add in the ground beef and cook until well done.
- Drain if needed and return pot and beef back to the Ninja Foodi.
- Add in the taco seasoning as instructed on the package.
- Add in the pasta, 4 cups of water, tomato sauce, and chilies. Be sure the liquid fully covers the pasta.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid onto the Ninja Foodi and set the nozzle to 'seal'.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Quick-release when it is done cooking. This needs to be done immediately so that your pasta does not turn to mush.
- Remove the lid carefully, stir up the pasta and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with cheese.
- As a general rule, you look at the box of pasta you are using and cook it for 1/2 the cook time listed on the box. The pasta I used was to be cooked in 12 minutes, so I cooked for 6.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 390mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 20g