Make a delicious dinner with Gluten-Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta or Ninja Foodi Taco Pasta!
I think I have finally fallen in love with my Instant Pot!
Once I discovered making a one-dish pasta dinner with it, I have decided it may rank higher on my list of favorite appliances.
Have you tried pasta in your Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi? This Gluten-Free Taco Pasta can be made in minutes in either one, using the pressure cooker function.
I simply adapted my taco pasta recipe and made it in the Instant Pot instead, it can also be in the Ninja Foodi too. I was a bit skeptical of how the gluten-free pasta would turn out, but it worked just as well as regular pasta.
I used Tinkyada Gluten Free Pasta to make this.
I prefer the Ninja Foodi and use it regularly now, this works perfectly in it.
How do you make Gluten-Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta?
Another perk is that with using the Instant Pot, I avoided the oven. It’s so hot that you could melt here in Oklahoma, so that was definitely a benefit.
We are just around the corner to heading back to school and this will be one I make often then as well. It was so quick and easy, which is exactly what you need during that season.
What do you need to make Gluten-Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta?
- Instant Pot
- Gluten-Free Pasta
- Tomato Sauce
- Diced Chilies
- Lean Ground Beef
- Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese
Tips for Making Gluten-Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta
The best way to make this is by using the saute function on the Instant Pot to brown the beef. Once the beef is browned, it can be drained if needed; however, mine did not.
I suggest using lean ground beef.
Once the beef is drained, simply add all the ingredients into the instant pot. Once I had everything in the Instant Pot, I cooked on high pressure for 6 minutes.
A quick release of the pressure and a nice stir, it was a delicious pasta all in one dish!
We paired ours with some corn, of course, a salad is nice too. Once it was paired, we had dinner ready to go. This made enough to serve 8 or more.
We had plenty of leftovers for the next day, plus my son had multiple servings. He sure does love his pasta! That’s one food he will not turn down.
Are you ready for a tasty dinner?
It’s time to whip up this Gluten-Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta!
First, grab the e-book to have it right at your fingertips! Check out, these 15 Easy Gluten-Free Recipes in this e-book.
Gluten-Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta
- 1 Lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Package Gluten Free Taco Seasoning
- 16 oz Gluten Free Pasta or Regular Pasta
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 15 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Can of Diced Green Chilies
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Warm up the Instant Pot to the saute function, add in the ground beef.
- Brown for about 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Add in the taco seasoning as instructed on the package.
- Add in the pasta, 4 cups of water, tomato sauce, and chilies. Be sure that the liquid fully covers the pasta.
- Cover the instant pot and be sure that the vent is sealed.
- Set to manual high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Quick release the steam once it's done. Remember, you will want to do this immediately when it beeps, to be sure the pasta does not turn to mush.
- Remove the lid, stir, and serve with cheese.