Make a delicious dinner with Gluten Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta!
I think I have finally fallen in love with my Instant Pot! Once I discovered making a one-dish pasta dinner with it, I have decided it may rank higher on my list of favorite appliances. Have you tried pasta in your instant pot? This Gluten Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta can be made in minutes.
I simply adapted my taco pasta recipe and made it in the Instant Pot instead. I was a bit skeptical of how the gluten free pasta would turn out, but it worked just as well as regular pasta. I used Tinkyada Gluten Free Pasta to make this.
Another perk is that with using the Instant Pot, I avoided the oven. It’s so hot that you could melt here in Oklahoma, so that was definitely a benefit. We are just around the corner to heading back to school and this will be one I make often then as well. It was so quick and easy, which is exactly what you need during that season.
What do you need to make Gluten Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta?
- Instant Pot
- Gluten Free Pasta
- Tomato Sauce
- Diced Chilies
- Lean Ground Beef
- Gluten Free Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese
The best way to make this is by using the saute function on the Instant Pot to brown the beef. Once the beef is browned, it can be drained if needed; however, mine did not. I suggest using a lean ground beef. Once the beef is drained, simply add all the ingredients into the instant pot. Once I had everything in the Instant Pot, I cooked on high pressure for 6 minutes.
A quick release of the pressure and a nice stir, it was a delicious pasta all in one dish!
We paired ours with some corn, of course a salad is nice too. Once it was paired, we had dinner ready to go. This made enough to serve 8 or more. We had plenty of leftovers for the next day, plus my son had multiple servings. He sure does love his pasta! That’s one food he will not turn down.
Are you ready for a tasty dinner?
It’s time to whip up this Gluten Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta!
Gluten Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 Lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Package Gluten Free Taco Seasoning
- 1 Lb Gluten Free Pasta
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 15oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Can of Diced Green Chilies
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Warm up the Instant Pot to the saute function, add in the ground beef.
- Brown for about 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Add in the taco seasoning as instructed on the package.
- Add in the pasta, 4 cups of water, tomato sauce, and chilies.
- Cover the instant pot and be sure that the vent is sealed.
- Set to manual high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Quick release the steam once it's done.
- Remove the lid, stir, and serve with cheese.