This Ninja Foodi Chicken Taco Soup is easy to make gluten-free and ready to eat with very little prep!
This Ninja Foodi Chicken Taco is easy to prep and even easier to make. It’s a must to add to your list of Ninja Foodi Soup Recipes.
How to make Ninja Foodi Chicken Taco Soup:
This easy recipe is best made with rotisserie chicken or you can make a Ninja Foodi Whole Chicken use for this recipe. It’s totally up to you, it just needs to be cooked chicken.
We like to use leftover chicken too and just shred it up and add it right into the pot of the Ninja Foodi for this recipe.
This can also be made gluten-free by using homemade taco seasoning or gluten-free taco seasoning from the store.
The remaining ingredients used are canned ingredients. The beans do not have to be drained but can be if you prefer. We typically do drain and rinse them, but it’s also not necessary.
Now, if you really love spice, add in some cayenne pepper. My family is not a big fan of spicy foods, so we skip this, but by all means, if you are a spice lover…add it!
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Chicken Taco Soup?
- Cooked & Shredded Chicken
- Taco Seasoning
- Black Beans
- Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- Chicken Broth
- Canned Corn
- Doritos, Cheese, Sour Cream Toppings
We love to serve this soup with Doritos, it just makes it such a great pairing. If you prefer to use beef in this soup, follow this recipe for Ninja Foodi Beef Taco Soup.
This soup is also ready in just FOUR minutes after pressure is reached. Remember that it can take about 10-15 minutes for pressure to build in the pot of the Ninja Foodi. Once it does, then it’s 4 minutes of cook time. This is very easy to prep and serve!
Ninja Foodi Chicken Taco Soup
- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1 Taco Seasoning Packet Gluten-Free or Regular
- 15 oz Can of Black Beans Drained & Rinsed
- 14.5 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 14.5 oz Can of Chicken Broth
- 15.25 oz Canned Corn
- 1 Cup Water
- Doritos/Shredded Cheese/Sour Cream
- In the pot of the Ninja Foodi, add in all ingredients except toppings.
- Mix together.
- Seal the lid by moving the nozzle to 'seal'.
- Set to high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick-release by moving the nozzle to 'vent'.
- Carefully remove the lid and serve with chips and toppings.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!