As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Last time I featured a frozen coffee it was the Frozen Caramel Coffee. Since then I have had many people ask, how do I make a regular chocolate coffee? It’s simple! Make it the same way as the caramel coffee but instead of caramel syrup use chocolate!
This can be topped with whipped cream or without, I went without it this particular day! It’s delicious though with homemade whipped cream and it freezes well so you can freeze them then defrost in the morning while you are getting ready to head out the door and it’s ready to go!
Here are mine, ready to go into the freezer for the week! Yes, I did wash these down before putting them in the freezer, what can I say…I’m a messy cook, coffee maker, and baker.
- 1 Cup Coffee
- 2 Cups Skim Milk
- 1/2 Cup Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Whipped Cream:
- 1/2 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- Combine all ingredients for the drink into the blender with lots of ice and blend well.
- In a mixer whisk together the whipping cream and powdered sugar with vanilla until fluffy. I usually put the whisk attachment on my mixer and let this go on HI for 5-10 minutes. It can go longer until it gets to the whipped consistency.
- This whipped cream can be spooned onto the drink or you can use a decorators bag and cake tip to add it. Then, drizzle with a little bit of chocolate sauce on top and serve!
- Note: I do not like my frozen coffee too sweet, if you do, add more syrup!
Want to get even more fancy? How about a frozen milky way, to do this simply use 1/2 caramel and 1/2 chocolate! Tasty!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.