Start your morning with your favorite Frozen Mocha Coffee made right at home!
Have you ever craved a Frozen Mocha Coffee but didn’t want the big price that comes with the coffee shop? Now, you can easily make it right at home in your own blender.
It can even be customized to your favorite flavors and taste with additional add-ins.
What is a Frozen Mocha?
Just like this Iced Mocha, a frozen mocha is simply coffee or espresso, milk, and chocolate sauce. In this case though instead of being served over ice, it’s blended with ice.
Tips for Making Frozen Mocha Coffee:
This recipe can serve as a base for your Frozen Mocha Coffee, but you can get creative and add in a variety of extras.
For example, if you like Caramel Mocha, you can add in both the chocolate sauce and caramel sauce too. If you are looking for a Cookies and Cream Coffee, add in some Oreos.
The list can go on and on!
This particular recipe is not super sweet, so remember that if you like coffee to not taste at all like coffee, then you can up the amount of chocolate that you use too.
Another thing to do that just makes them so much better is to make them with Homemade Whipped Cream.
You will not regret it one bit, it tastes much better than the canned alternative. It is totally optional though.
Can you freeze the leftovers?
This recipe makes at least 2 frozen mochas; however, depending on the size you prefer it can make even more. So that means you can easily freeze these and serve them later.
We do this a lot using freezer-safe drink storage, like these Ball Freezer Jars. They used to also have specific freezer-safe drinking cups that you stored right in the freezer with the lid. I’ve had a hard time finding those lately, but those work really well since it’s basically a cup.
In the morning, I would just sit out my frozen coffee and let it defrost for a bit while I got ready, then when we were ready to leave it was also defrosted and ready to drink!
Now it’s time to enjoy this Frozen Mocha Coffee!
Frozen Mocha Coffee
- 1 Cup Brewed Coffee or Espresso Hot or Cold
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Sauce Hershey’s Etc.
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Decorators Bag
- Wilton 1M Tip
- Combine the coffee, milk, chocolate sauce, and vanilla into the blender with ice.
- Blend this well until smooth, adding more ice if needed.
- If you prefer this to be sweeter, add additional chocolate syrup.
- If you would like to make the homemade whipped cream, use a stand mixer and add all ingredients to the bowl of the stand mixer.
- Attach the whisk attachment and whisk well until stiff peaks form.
- Place the whipped cream into a cake decorator’s bag with a Wilton 1M tip and add the whipped cream to the drinks.
- Once done, pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.