As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
This easy Taco Ring recipe is a great go-to comfort meal for a busy weeknight!
We are on a search for some easy recipes to make during the week and this Taco Ring is certainly one of them! This is a recipe that we made YEARS ago, it’s a classic that you can make with Crescent Rolls.
What do you need to make an Easy Taco Ring?
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Crescent Rolls
- Taco Toppings (Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese, Salsa, and More!)
Tips for making Easy Taco Ring:
It’s best to use crescent rolls right out of the fridge that is nice and cold, they tend to be easier to work with.
I also find that as much as I enjoy shopping at Aldi, Pillsbury really does work the best.
The Pillsbury Crescent Rolls seem to hold together better in our opinion. They also seem to hold their shape better too.
This recipe can be done creatively with your favorite toppings too. This particular one is made with taco seasoned meat and toppings, but you can also make a Cheeseburger Ring too, with this same method!
The key to the taco ring is to overlap the crescent rolls, one on top of the other and you will use 2 cans of crescent rolls. The widest part of the crescent roll will be the center of the circle.
Once the circle and crescent rolls are laid out, you will fill the center with the seasoned ground beef and cheese.
This Taco Ring is perfect to bake on a baking stone, these happen to work perfectly to bake it on and serve it on.
This is actually a great recipe to have your kids help make, it could count as a school lesson, right? I sure think so!
Remember too you can use Homemade Taco Seasoning or store-bought it’s completely up to you!
If you enjoy this Easy Taco Ring, you will also love these Ninja Foodi Chicken Tacos that can be made in the Ninja Foodi, Slow Cooker, or Crockpot!
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning or 2 Tbsp Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 2 Packages Crescent Rolls (16)
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Additional Toppings of Choice
- Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until no pink remains, drain and add back into the pan.
- Add the taco seasoning and water, mix well and heat through.
- Place the crescent rolls on a large round cookie sheet or baking pan with the narrow end facing out.
- Spoon the meat onto the crescent rolls to form a circle.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Fold the crescent rolls over to form a circle.
- Bake at 375*F for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with the toppings of your choice.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 457mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 23g