Make a great Ninja Foodi Chicken Recipe with this Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo. It’s also easy to make gluten-free too!
Are you ready for a great meal tonight? This is a wonderful recipe to add to your list of Ninja Foodi Recipes.
This Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo is all made in one pot, it’s also easy to make in the Instant Pot too. It will be made with the pressure cooker function, so just go with whichever pressure cooker you regularly use.
How do you make Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo?
If you want to make this gluten-free, all you need to do is use gluten-free pasta. I have found that not all pasta is created equally.
Sometimes when I use gluten-free pasta, mainly the off-brands like Aldi’s and Great Value, it tends to get really gooey. I’m not too sure why, but it does.
So I prefer to use Skinner or Barilla Gluten-Free Pasta. We use penne pasta for this recipe.
How long do you cook pasta in the Ninja Foodi?
The general rule of thumb is that you should cook the pasta in the pressure cooker for half the cook time that is listed on the box. In terms of this recipe, I did it for 4 minutes because the box indicated 8 minutes.
For this taco pasta, I went with 6 minutes…so be sure to look at the box of pasta you are using because they are all different.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo:
This recipe can be done with boneless, skinless chicken thighs or chicken breast. It’s imperative that they are cooked until at least 165*F to be fully cooked.
I like to use a quick read thermometer to check the temperature.
It’s also a must that the pasta is fully coated with water, even if it’s just slightly under the water. That means that for this recipe you will use anywhere from 4 cups to 4 1/2 cups of water, that extra 1/2 cup may be needed to get the pasta underwater.
When you are making this, just press the pasta under the water, there is no need to stir anything.
The dairy products for this recipe will be added after the pasta and chicken are cooked, if you add it before then you will have curdled milk…which is gross!
This is a great creamy, delicious go-to meal and perfectly paired with a salad!
Try another great recipe with this Chicken and Cheese Tortellini Soup, it can be made in the Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi from One Pot Only!
Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs or Breast (About 1 1/2 Lbs)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 12 oz Gluten-Free or Regular Penne Pasta
- 4 - 4 1/2 Cups Water
- 3 Tsp Garlic Salt Additional to Taste
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 8 oz Package of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Milk or Cream
- Parsley & Bacon to Garnish
- Begin by adding the oil to the pot of the Ninja Foodi and turning it to "saute" on high.
- Place the chicken in the Ninja Foodi pot and brown on both sides, this normally takes about 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Once browned, turn the Ninja Foodi function to "pressure".
- Add in the pasta and water. Start with 4 cups, if the pasta isn't fully under the water, add an additional 1/2 cup.
- Press the pasta under the water.
- Add the garlic salt and pepper.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid and set the nozzle to "seal".
- Cook on high pressure for half the cook time as indicated on the pasta. With the gluten-free penne, it's high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, immediately release the steam by turning the nozzle to vent.
- Remove the lid.
- Let it rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Check the chicken with a quick read thermometer to be sure it's at least 165 degrees, it should also shred easily.
- Stir in the cream cheese and milk.
- Mix this up well.
- Add additional garlic salt to taste.
- Serve topped with shredded bacon and parsley.