As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Fire up the grill and make a batch of these easy Grilled Pork Chops!
It’s grilling season and that means for us we tend to make almost everything outdoors…right up until about July. Then, at that time it’s all Ninja Foodi because it’s WAY too hot outside.
It’s nearing my favorite time of year when summer is here and life just slows down a bit. I’m so anxious to get our pool opened for the season and just enjoy summer after a very crazy year.
These Grilled Pork Chops are one of the easiest foods to make right on the grill. I like to pair these pork chops with Grilled Potatoes.
Should you marinate pork chops before grilling?
I highly suggest using a marinade before grilling. The marinade will help create a very juicy and flavorful pork chop.
This pork marinade works perfectly for these pork chops. The longer they soak, the better. We prefer to prepare these the night before we serve them and let them soak overnight and throughout the day.
What temperature should grilled pork chops be cooked to?
The internal temperature of pork chops on the grill should be at least 145*F. This is basically the sweet spot of cooking them until tender.
Tips for Making Grilled Pork Chops:
These are cooked on the grill at medium-high heat. This is a range between 350*F-450*F. When we use our pellet grill, I tend to cook them right at 400*F.
This recipe can also be made with bone-in or boneless pork chops, it’s up to you. I’d suggest a thick-cut pork chop as well.
Remember to marinade them too if you want to get the best flavor.
Pair these with a wonderful batch of grilled potatoes!
- 4 Bone-In or Boneless Pork Chops
- Fresh Parsley to Garnish
- 1/2 Cup Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Gluten-Free Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients until well combined.
- Place pork chops in a shallow dish or resealable bag and pour the marinade over the pork chops to coat.
- Set aside and let sit and rest for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and turn to medium-low and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part reaches at least 145*F.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 394Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 2143mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 40g