Make this easy and delicious Ninja Foodi Mexican Street Corn in minutes!
If you love these Ninja Foodi Chicken Fajitas, I highly suggest pairing them with this Ninja Foodi Mexican Street Corn. It’s the perfect delicious combination and meal.
My family absolutely loves Air Fryer Corn on the Cob, we make it this way the majority of the time now. It comes out perfect every single time, it’s even better when you boost the flavor with this street corn.
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Mexican Street Corn?
- Corn Cobs
- Cotija Cheese
This is all you need to make this tasty corn. The best part is it comes out with a wonderful sweet and savory combination.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Mexican Street Corn:
This corn is made with the air crisp function of the Ninja Foodi. It can also be made in the air fryer too. The corn is simply being air fried and then the topping is being added once the corn is fully cooked.
The corn typically takes about 10 minutes to cook in the air fryer, it will have a nice crunch to it.
Once the corn is done, you will combine the ingredients and use a brush to brush it over the corn cobs.
Right before serving add the chopping cilantro and cotija cheese on top.
Our air fryer fits 4 corn cobs perfectly in it; however, this may need to be adjusted for your particular air fryer. That means you may need to cook the corn cobs in batches if it’s smaller.
This recipe can also be done with mini corn cobs as well.
Recipes to pair Ninja Foodi Mexican Street Corn with:
Ninja Foodi Mexican Street Corn
- 4 Corn Cobs Trimmed
- Cooking Oil Spray of Choice
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Lime Juiced
- Grated Cotija Cheese
- Chopped Cilantro
- Begin by placing the corn cobs into the air fryer, coat them with a spray of cooking oil spray of choice.
- Cook at 360*F for 10 Minutes using the air crisp function of the Ninja Foodi rotate the corn halfway through the cooking time.
- While the corn is cooking, combine the butter and mayonnaise with the juice of a lime.
- Mix this well.
- Carefully remove the corn once done and coat each one with the butter and mayonnaise combination.
- Add the cheese and cilantro evenly over each corn cob and serve warm.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!