Make a wonderful dinner with this tasty recipe for Ninja Foodi Pork Chops with Gravy, it’s easy to make with a gluten-free gravy too!
This recipe can be made in either the Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi, it’s going to work either way using the saute and pressure cooker function. That means this needs to be made in the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker.
What type of pork chops should you use?
This recipe uses a thick-cut pork chop which is usually about 1 1/2 inches thick, they need to reach an internal temperature of at least 145*F to be considered done.
Be sure to note that this recipe is for thick pork chops, so a thin cut will not work the same way as far as cook times.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Pork Chops with Gravy:
These pork chops are simple to make in two parts using the multi-cooker. They will first be seared and then pressure cooked, along with some vegetables.
The pork chops will be seared on both sides with the saute function, this will give the pork chops the browned coating on the outside.
After this is done, the saute method will be used to thicken up the gravy to go over the pork chops.
If you need these to be gluten-free, be sure to use gluten-free cream of mushroom soup. The cream of mushroom soup can be canned or homemade. This will be the only swap needed to make this a gluten-free gravy.
As always though be sure to check all ingredients to be certain the ones you use are also gluten-free.
Once done, these pork chops are perfectly served with the thickened gravy that is right in the pot too! This is a great easy meal for dinner, enjoy these Ninja Foodi Pork Chops with Gravy.
Ninja Foodi Pork Chops
- 4 Thick-Cut Pork Chops
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 2 Cups Brown Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 1/4 Cups Regular or Gluten-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 3 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp Water
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Turn the Ninja Foodi on to saute and melt 1 Tbsp of butter and stir in the olive oil.
- Brown the pork chops on all sides and transfer to a plate, set aside.
- Add in the remaining 1 Tbsp of butter, onions, mushrooms, and garlic, then saute 2-3 minutes until onions are tender and translucent.
- Stir in the beef broth and cream of mushroom, add the pork chops back into the pot.
- Add the pressure cooker lid to the Ninja Foodi and secure, set nozzle to 'SEAL'.
- Pressure cook on high manual pressure for 12 minutes.
- Once the time is up let the pot naturally release (do nothing) for 10 minutes, then release the remaining pressure by turning the nozzle to 'vent'.
- Remove the lid and transfer pork chops back to a plate, cover to keep warm.
- Turn the Ninja Foodi function to saute and bring to a boil, whisking in the water and cornstarch until dissolved and gravy has thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve over pork chops.