Make the most delicious chicken with this Easy Chicken Marinade!
Are you ready for another delicious marinade? Be sure to check out this pork marinade and steak marinade too.
This marinade uses pantry-style ingredients and really brings out some delicious flavor in this chicken. This can be made with chicken thighs or chicken breast, it’s up to you.
It can also then be grilled or made in the Ninja Foodi Grill too.
How long should you marinate chicken?
It’s best to marinate chicken for several hours, for this particular recipe we like to keep it in the fridge for about 4 hours. It can be left there longer too.
I find it’s best to get it prepped and ready in the morning, then place it in the fridge. That means around dinner time, it’s ready to grill.
Why is it good to marinate chicken?
This marinade gives the chicken a great flavor and keeps it nice and moist. That means it will not dry out like a simply seasoned piece of chicken.
The marinade is best done chilled in the fridge as well, do not try to reuse it, remember you are soaking raw meat.
Can you use various cuts of chicken?
This recipe can be made with a variety of cuts of chicken such as Chicken Tenders, Chicken Breast, and Chicken Thighs. It can also be done in a more shallow bowl with a whole chicken as well.
We prefer to use chicken thighs as they tend to be juicer than chicken breast, and they do not dry out like chicken breast tends to do.
This marinade is a great one to use some fresh herbs from the garden with. It is a wonderful way to add flavor to the chicken.
Be sure to add this Easy Chicken Marinade to your go-to recipes!
Enjoy this London Broil Marinade from A Grill for all Seasons too!
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Oregano or 2 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley or 4 Tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil or 4 Tsp Dried Basil
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 4 8 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast or Thighs
- Add all the marinade ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add chicken to a large resealable bag or in a shallow dish.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken, seal the bag if needed.
- Place in the fridge to chill for up to 4 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Cook on the grill or in the oven as preferred.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!