Make the PERFECT marinade with this Easy Steak Marinade, perfect for grilling season!
It’s just about that time to fire up the grill, have you started up your grill yet? We’ve been testing out quite a few recipes with our new pellet grill, I’ll be sharing many of those over the next few months.
So far my favorite is a delicious grilled steak. It can also be done as an Air Fryer Steak as well.
One of the key factors of grilling or air frying a good steak is the marinade, it truly brings out all the flavors and the texture of the steak.
Tips for Marinading a Steak:
Use a variety of seasonings and flavors for the steak marinade, and be sure to let it sit for a long while in the fridge. In the case of this particular steak 1-4 hours is about right, but it can also marinate overnight too.
Steak marinade comes together quickly and should only be used for the steak you are currently marinading, for instance, do not save marinade and use it for next time. It doesn’t work that way.
Steak does not have to be marinated; however, if you do marinate it will give the steak a more tender texture and also a robust flavor.
What do you need for this Steak Marinade?
- Soy Sauce or Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Dijon Mustard
- Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Dried Minced Onions
- Steak Seasoning
- Fresh Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 4 Steaks or Choice
Most of the ingredients you need for this steak marinade are right in your pantry, then you can use your choice of steak.
How do you make Gluten-Free Steak Marinade?
This recipe is easy to make gluten-free with a few swaps, be sure to use a gluten-free soy sauce and Worcestershire Sauce. The remaining ingredients should be naturally gluten-free, but as always be sure to check all ingredients.
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce or Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Tbsp Dried Minced Onions
- 2 Tbsp Steak Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley Finely Chopped
- 4 Steaks or Choice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add steak to a resealable bag or shallow dish.
- Pour the marinade over the steak and seal if needed.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 1-4 hours (See note).
- Remove steaks, discard the marinade and let come to room temperature.
- Grill steaks as desired.