Make these delicious Blueberry Crumble Muffins!
Can I just say I think it’s funny when recipe titles start with ‘To Die For…’
I mean…really? Who is actually going to die for a blueberry muffin? I think I can live without the muffin.
I mean, if they are ‘to die for’ they must be good, right?
They were really ‘To Die For!’
How do you make Blueberry Crumble Muffins?
They were gone so fast that I learned, I need to make a double batch or maybe more of them to freeze. Basically, the base of the recipe is similar to my blueberry muffins but the ‘to die for’ part is the crumb topping.
What could be better than butter, flour, sugar, and cinnamon? Yum! I even gave some to my daughter. She loved them. Of course…sadly for her she didn’t get any of the crumb topping part just the blueberry.
I was even going to take some to the neighbors. Then, I got greedy. I only made one batch. They were gluten-free and really…the neighbors probably didn’t want gluten-free, right? I’ll just keep those for myself. Surely no one saw me hiding them under my shirt!
Just Kidding….or not.
These work perfectly with gluten-free all-purpose flour making it a simple switch and they are likely the best gluten-free muffins I’ve ever had. That crumb topping just truly is the icing on the cake!
Enjoy one today…or all 10!
Blueberry Crumble Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Cupcake Liners/Wrappers
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Butter Cubed
- 1 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Begin by pre-heating the oven to 400*.
- Next in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, add in flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder and combine. Then, continue with the oil, egg, and milk and mix well. Lastly fold in the blueberries.
- Once done, fill cupcake liners that have been sprayed with non stick cooking spray, up to the top.
- Next, combine all of the crumb ingredients in a bowl and mix them together with a fork.
- Sprinkle the crumb ingredients evenly over each muffin.
- This made 10 regular sized muffins for us; however, original source says 8. It will vary based on size.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the crumb topping has browned.