Make these delicious Ninja Foodi Chocolate Muffins that can be made gluten-free too!
If you loved this Ninja Foodi French Toast Casserole, then you will also love these Ninja Foodi Chocolate Muffins!
This recipe is going to use the STEAM BAKE function of your Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, which means you need to be sure that you have this function.
I am using a Ninja Foodi 14-in-1 to make this recipe.
How do you make these muffins gluten-free?
If you want to make this recipe gluten-free, a few swaps are needed.
You will need to use gluten-free all-purpose flour and gluten-free chocolate cake mix. I typically use Better Batter; however, any 1:1 flour will work for this recipe. That means it’s an equal swap of gluten-free flour to regular flour.
A few others that work well are King Arthur Flour and Cup 4 Cup.
What silicone cupcake molds work for this recipe?
If you enjoy baking in your Ninja Foodi, then these Silicone Cupcake Molds are a must.
They are easy to fit right into your Air Fryer Basket or your Ninja Foodi Basket. I use these for a variety of recipes that are made in the Ninja Foodi.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Chocolate Muffins:
As mentioned above these use the STEAM BAKE function, so be sure that you do have this function on your machine.
When using the steam bake function, the valve on top can be in any position, it does not matter if you have it open or closed.
Be sure to follow the recipe closely and add the liquid into the pot as mentioned. If there is no liquid in the pot, then the steam bake function will not work.
The cake mix will not be made as the box calls for it to be made, so be sure to simply add in the ingredients as listed on the recipe, not the cake mix box.
Now it’s time to enjoy a treat today with these Ninja Foodi Chocolate Muffins!
More Steam Bake Recipes for the Ninja Foodi:
Ninja Foodi Chocolate Muffins
- 1 15.25oz Chocolate Cake Mix (or Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Mix)
- 2 Tbsp Unbleached All-Purpose Flour (or Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour)
- 1 1/2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Water (For the pot of the Ninja Foodi)
- Line silicone cupcake mold with cupcake liners and set aside. This can also be sprayed with coconut oil instead if preferred.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix, flour, and chocolate chips. Mix until well blended. (Remember you are not making the cake mix as directed on the box.)
- Add the eggs, oil, sour cream, and milk. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Fill the silicone molds 2/3 full, we like to use a cookie scoop for this.
- Pour 3 cups of water into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Place the filled cupcake mold on the wire rack in the lowest position. Place this rack with the molds into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Close the lid and use the Steam Crisp setting and set the dial to STEAM BAKE.
- Set the temperature to 280*F and the timer to 15 minutes.
- Once the beeper goes off, carefully take the rack out and carefully take the muffins out and place them on a cooling rack.
- Wait a few minutes, then take them out of the silicone molds.
- Cool completely on a wire rack and serve.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!