Pumpkin Crumble Muffins are perfect with a nice, warm cup of coffee!
This past week, I decided to test the waters with the Blueberry Crumble Muffin recipe and swap the blueberries out for Pumpkin. Why? Have I mentioned how much I love pumpkin? I just had to enjoy a tasty, easy pumpkin muffin.
These turned out very well and both my kids enjoyed them too. I love packing their foods with pumpkin and knowing they are getting some healthy foods in their favorite snacks. These can also be made as mini-muffins, which make for easy snacks for toddlers too.
I added the pumpkin puree plus pumpkin pie spice to these then topped them with a cinnamon sugar topping.
I also love these muffins with a cup of coffee too. Plus, you could even drizzle them with a little bit of caramel topping…yum!
Ready for a tasty treat?
Pumpkin is my go-to in the fall. I swear as soon as it turns September, everything in our house turns to pumpkin. One of our favorites is this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili.
It has a subtle taste of pumpkin, not overpowering, so don’t let it scare you.
Of course, my coffee also turns to pumpkin too. Good thing my entire family loves it because if not they would likely starve.
Now, it’s time to enjoy these Pumpkin Crumble Muffins!
Pumpkin Crumble Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- Cupcake Liners/Wrappers
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Butter Cubed
- 1 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Begin by pre-heating the oven to 400*.
- Next in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, add in flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder and combine. Then, continue with the vanilla, oil, egg, milk, pumpkin spice, and pumpkin puree, mix well.
- Once done, fill cupcake liners that have been sprayed with non stick cooking spray, up to the top.
- Next, combine all of the crumb ingredients in a bowl and mix them together with a fork.
- Sprinkle the crumb ingredients evenly over each muffin.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the crumb topping has browned.