Make an easy, delicious Air Fried Turkey with Rosemary and Garlic!
One of the easiest ways to make a great meal is with Air Fryer Turkey, it’s a great choice and easy to make in your Ninja Foodi or Air Fryer.
For the basic method, be sure to check out this Ninja Foodi Turkey Breast, this particular version will add a few seasonings with it.
Making the Air Fried Turkey with Rosemary and Garlic:
It’s easy to make this turkey with a Butterball Boneless Turkey Roast to make this Air Fried Turkey with Rosemary and Garlic.
Any brand of turkey roast can be used to make this. It comes out so nice and crispy and moist inside!
Similar to my Air Fryer Turkey Breast, but this time adding some more rosemary and garlic, plus using the Butterball Boneless Turkey Roast that has white and dark meat instead.
We actually preferred the white and dark meat, it had a little more juicy flavor.
For this Air Fried Turkey, it will be coated with olive oil, rosemary, parsley, and garlic salt.
If you prefer less salt, you can use freshly crushed garlic instead.
I went ahead and removed the netting to cook this and my air fryer cooked well on all sides without turning it; however, you can leave the netting on if you prefer.
I’ve done it both ways, and I have found it’s a little harder to take it off after cooking.
How long do you cook Air Fried Turkey?
Air Fried Turkey is cooked at 350*F for about 50 minutes, the key is that it reaches an internal temperature of at least 165*F.
It is best to be sure that it’s thawed out fully first before cooking.
Once it’s done, serve it with your favorite holiday side dishes.
Air Fried Turkey
- 3 Lb Butterball Turkey Roast White & Dark Meat
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 Tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- In a small bowl combine the seasonings with the olive oil.
- Cut the netting carefully off the roast and be very careful with it to keep it all together.
- Turn the air fryer to air fry at 350*F for 5 minutes to warm it up.
- Coat the air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the roast in the air fryer.
- Using a brush completely coat the roast with the olive oil mixture.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350*F for 20 minutes.
- Open the lid and coat the turkey with another coat of olive oil spray if needed.
- Continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165*F. This could mean a few extra minutes depending on how hot the air fryer you use gets.
- Once done, carefully remove and plate to serve.