As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make an easy, delicious Thanksgiving dinner with this Air Fried Turkey with Rosemary and Garlic, plus get it FREE with Ibotta!
This post is sponsored by Ibotta; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own. All offers are available starting in November, while supplies last. Check your app for details.
Are you all getting ready for Thanksgiving? It’s literally just around the corner. Most of us are likely going to be celebrating in a different way than previous years, maybe with a smaller group as well.
FREE Thanksgiving Dinner with Ibotta
As hard as 2020 has been, this offer from Ibotta may make your year a little bit sweeter! That is because Ibotta has partnered with Walmart and Feeding America to give away FREE Thanksgiving Dinners while supplies last.
Using the Ibotta app or new browser extension, you can easily receive 100% cashback on all the products that you will need for a Thanksgiving dinner, that will feed 5.
When does it start?
This great offer starts in November with Ibotta and is only available while supplies last, so be sure to get yours quickly!
What comes in the Thanksgiving bundle?
- Butterball Boneless Turkey Roast (White & Dark Meat)
- Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- French’s Crispy Onions
- McCormick Gravy
- Great Value Green Beans
- Idahoan Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Great Value Cranberry Sauce
- Great Value Turkey Stuffing
- 2 Liter of Coke
That’s right…ALL that food for FREE with Ibotta!
We got to celebrate early and made a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner using each of these products, I was just shocked by how much food we ended up with.
Making the Air Fried Turkey with Rosemary and Garlic:
My favorite part of course was using the Butterball Boneless Turkey Roast to make this Air Fried Turkey with Rosemary and Garlic. It comes out so nice and crispy and moist inside!
Similar to my Air Fryer Turkey Breast, but this time adding some more rosemary and garlic, plus using the Butterball Boneless Turkey Roast that has white and dark meat instead. We actually preferred the white and dark meat, it had a little more juicy flavor.
For this Air Fried Turkey, it will be coated with olive oil, rosemary, parsley, and garlic salt. If you prefer less salt, you can use freshly crushed garlic instead.
I went ahead and removed the netting to cook this and my air fryer cooked well on all sides without turning it; however, you can leave the netting on if you prefer.
I’ve done it both ways, I have found it’s a little harder to take it off after cooking.
How long do you cook Air Fried Turkey?
Air Fried Turkey is cooked at 350*F for about 50 minutes, the key is that it reaches an internal temperature of at least 165*F.
It is best to be sure that it’s thawed out fully first before cooking.
Once it’s done, serve it with the prepared remaining ingredients from your Ibotta Thanksgiving Bundle like Turkey Gravy. We paired ours with mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and a nice cold glass of Coke.
Be sure to grab your FULL bundle starting in November while supplies last, you do not want to miss this great deal for cash back on groceries!
- 3 Lb Butterball Turkey Roast (White & Dark Meat)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 Tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- In a small bowl combine the seasonings with the olive oil.
- Cut the netting carefully off the roast and be very careful with it to keep it all together.
- Turn the air fryer to air fry at 350*F for 5 minutes to warm it up.
- Coat the air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the roast in the air fryer.
- Using a brush completely coat the roast with the olive oil mixture.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350*F for 20 minutes.
- Open the lid and coat the turkey with another coat of olive oil spray if needed.
- Continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165*F. This could mean a few extra minutes depending on how hot the air fryer you use gets.
- Once done, carefully remove and plate to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 469Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 247mgSodium: 366mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 65g