We love sweet potatoes especially this time of year, so the thought of Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes made my taste buds sore with excitement! As I thought about what to mix the flesh of the potatoes with I realized I had a package of Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese. When I first tried the Cinnamon Cream Cheese I was expecting it to be really sweet which it was not very sweet, so I thought that would be a good compliment for these since the flavor would not be overpowering.
The result? Fabulous! My husband was beyond impressed with these sweet potatoes, he went back for more!
This would be the perfect side dish to a holiday dinner or cookout this fall!
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Package Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Additional Ground Cinnamon and Butter for topping
- Begin by preheating the oven to 375*.
- Cut a few slits in each potato then place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 1 hour or until soft.
- Be careful when removing from the oven and cutting these as they will be hot. I would advise using an oven mitt to hold them and cut them.
- Cut each potato in half and carefully scoop out the flesh then place in a large bowl.
- Beat in the cream cheese (unwrap from the package and use all wedges), then add in milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Once the flesh is well combined and mixed, add it back into the potato skin and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Top with a little butter and cinnamon.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Disclosure: This post is not sponsored by Laughing Cow, that is simply the ingredient I used for this dish.
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.