I love grilled chicken; however, with the recent burn ban in our area that lasted most of the summer, we missed a lot of prime grilling time! In saying that, we’ve been able to grill again recently so first on my list was Lemon Pepper Chicken! This is such a healthy meal full of flavor, which is what I love about it.
My husband enjoys it too which is also nice. I am very picky about my chicken so this is one way I can eat it happily!
Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 4 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast, Thawed
- 1 Lemon Sliced in 1/2
- Ground Black Pepper
- Dried Rosemary
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- Place chicken in a large pan that will allow it to marinate without leaking over the sides. I usually use a casserole dish or sheet cake pan.
- Squeeze 1/4 of the lemon juice onto each chicken breast using the entire lemon by the time you have covered all the chicken breast. I did this on one side.
- Next, sprinkle with black pepper and rosemary. At this point I use the amount I feel comfortable with making sure that the chicken breast is coated well with pepper and rosemary.
- Next add a little crushed garlic to each chicken breast.
- Let this marinate for about 4 hours.
- Grill these on the grill, flipping occasionally until no longer pink in the middle on medium heat. These typically take 20-30 minutes.
- I serve this over a bed of rice and broccoli.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.