I love grilled chicken; however, with the recent burn ban in our area that lasted most of the summer, we missed a lot of prime grilling time! In saying that, we’ve been able to grill again recently so first on my list was Lemon Pepper Chicken! This is such a healthy meal full of flavor, which is what I love about it.
My husband enjoys it too which is also nice. I am very picky about my chicken so this is one way I can eat it happily!
Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 4 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast, Thawed
- 1 Lemon Sliced in 1/2
- Ground Black Pepper
- Dried Rosemary
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- Place chicken in a large pan that will allow it to marinate without leaking over the sides. I usually use a casserole dish or sheet cake pan.
- Squeeze 1/4 of the lemon juice onto each chicken breast using the entire lemon by the time you have covered all the chicken breast. I did this on one side.
- Next, sprinkle with black pepper and rosemary. At this point I use the amount I feel comfortable with making sure that the chicken breast is coated well with pepper and rosemary.
- Next add a little crushed garlic to each chicken breast.
- Let this marinate for about 4 hours.
- Grill these on the grill, flipping occasionally until no longer pink in the middle on medium heat. These typically take 20-30 minutes.
- I serve this over a bed of rice and broccoli.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.