As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Get ready for a delicious dinner tonight with Slow Cooker Pizza Soup!
It’s officially soup time in our house, of course my husband thinks we have soup a little too much, but I just love it! There are so many great soups to try plus using the slow cooker to make them makes my life much easier!
This week we tried out a Slow Cooker Pizza Soup. I have seen some pizza soups floating around the internet for a while but had not tried one yet.
I decided to adapt one from a cookbook that I have by Dawn Hall called “Busy People’s Slow Cooker Cookbook”. We really enjoyed this soup and it would be perfect paired with a piece of garlic bread.
Since I’m gluten free, I paired these with Better Batter Garlic Buns.
If you are not gluten free simply pair with your favorite garlic bread!
What do you need for Slow Cooker Pizza Soup?
- Pizza Sauce
- Chopped Onion
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Tomato Soup
- Pasta or Gluten Free Pasta
- Mozarella Cheese
Can you make Slow Cooker Pizza Soup in the Instant Pot?
Yes! It is simple to turn this into Instant Pot Pizza Soup. Follow the same method as you would for the slow cooker; however, you will want to add all the ingredients including the pasta to the instant pot.
Once you have the ingredients in the instant pot, cook on high pressure for 4 minutes!
At that point, do a quick release of the pressure and serve.
Now are you ready for Slow Cooker Pizza Soup? It’s time to serve this up paired with your favorite garlic bread!
Slow Cooker Pizza Soup
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 14 oz Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 4 oz Can of Sliced Mushrooms, Drained
- 1 Diced Tomato
- 1/8 Cup Thinly Sliced Pepperoni, torn into tiny pieces
- 1 26 oz Jar of Tomato Soup
- 1 Tbsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Dried Parsley
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1/4 Cup Pasta or Gluten Free Pasta
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Spray a 5 quart slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add in all ingredients except for pasta and cheese. Let this cook on low for 8 hours.
- Pour in the pasta 30 minutes before you plan to serve it and let that cook until pasta is done.
- Garnish with cheese and serve.