As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
This is an easy chili recipe that my husband and I have both fixed frequently throughout our married life. The photo above is of the Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili; however, the Slow Cooker Chili is the base and it should come out looking the same way.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 16 oz Cans of Bush’s Chili Beans, Be sure to use Gluten Free Chili Beans, if needed.
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Beef Broth
- 1 10 oz Can of Rotel or Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Tsp Minced Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Ketchup
- Optional Toppings:
- 1/2 Cup Colby Jack Cheese
- Fritos or Cornbread
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet. In this case, I used precooked ground beef that I had in the freezer.
- Then, add all ingredients in the slow cooker except for the optional toppings. This should cook on low for 4 hours. When it’s finished top with a little bit of cheese and serve with cornbread or Fritos.
- Note: It can be left in the slow cooker up to 8 hours, but will be done after 4.
- Gluten Free Note: I use Bush's Chili Beans but as always be sure to check the ingredients to be sure the chili beans you use do not contain gluten.
- Makes approximately 6 servings.