Rosemary Roast Beef is a delicious Sunday dinner!
I love a good roast, do you? Typically, I toss mine in the slow cooker but recently I have found a new love for one-dish oven meals. Meals like this can be prepped in advance, and then when you get home from work, simply put them in the oven. Of course, you can always prep it right after work too. It’s simple and only takes a few minutes.
I typically will put these meals in the oven, then while it is cooking I am able to help my son with his homework while wrangling a toddler from trying to eat his homework. Just keeping it real…my essential oils keep me sane during this time of day!
I decided to prepare this in a similar way to the pork chops that I made last week. Once it is baked, you can use the liquid to make a gravy for the roast or you can make your own brown gravy separately too. I tend to do it separately most of the time.
Rosemary Roast Beef
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
- 3 Lb Beef Roast
- 4 Red Potatoes, Sliced and Halved
- 2 Cups Green Beans, Snapped
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt or to Taste
- Gravy (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the roast in the middle.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the potatoes, green beans, olive oil, and garlic.
- Once this is well mixed place in the baking dish around the roast.
- Pour the water evenly over the dish.
- Sprinkle the rosemary evenly over the dish along with the garlic salt.
- Bake for 1 hour or until roast is well done.
- Serve with or without gravy.
This was very tender and juicy, of course in the slow cooker it’s usually much more juicy but it also normally falls apart easily when slow cooked. Are you ready for dinner tonight? This is a great start!
Are you looking for a great Menu Planner? Check out these Menu Planning Resources.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.Disclaimer: This post contains links to products that I recommend. Many of those links may be affiliate links. In using those links, it does support the ongoing post and recipes shared on this website.