As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make this flavorful Pellet Grilled Salmon with a wonderful glaze and seasoning!
We love a good flaky and flavorful salmon, the pellet grill really won us over with this recipe. It was wonderfully tender and had a delicious taste!
This pairs well with Pellet Grill-Smoked Baked Potatoes too, these would just need to be put on several hours before the salmon is added.
Tips for making Pellet Grilled Salmon:
This recipe can be done with any flavor of pellets for your pellet grill; however, we prefer to use mixed pellets with several different flavors.
The salmon is going to be marinated in a glaze before grilling, so it’s best to prepare this a few hours in advance so the salmon can soak in the marinade.
This marinade is the same one used on these Glazed Chicken Thighs.
Once you are ready to grill the salmon, it’s best to either coat the salmon directly with grapeseed oil spray or the grates of the grill. I typically will coat the salmon. The spray works the best and is easy to just spray right onto the salmon.
When grilling, I have found it’s best to start grilling with the skin side down on the grates, then carefully flip the salmon over about halfway through the cooking time.
It can be garnished with fresh-cut lemon as well as parsley.
Can this be made gluten-free?
Pellet Grilled Salmon is easy to make gluten-free with a few swaps. Be sure to use a gluten-free soy sauce and Worcestershire Sauce.
This can be made with Coconut Aminos as well instead of soy sauce.
These are the only swaps needed to make this gluten-free.
Pellet Grilled Salmon is a wonderful, flavorful meal and it plates beautifully too. It’s a great meal to impress your family or friends with very little effort on your part!
- 4 6oz Salmon Fillets
- 2 Tbsp Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Gluten-Free Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Grated Peeled Ginger (or about 1 Tsp Ground Ginger)
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- No-Salt Added Lemon Pepper
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Using a Ziploc Bag, carefully place the salmon in the bag.
- Combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl then pour into the bag and coat the salmon.
- Let this sit for about 2 hours in the fridge sealed.
- Once ready to grill, warm the grill up to 450*F.
- Remove the salmon from the bag and coat with the no-salt lemon pepper and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Coat the salmon with some grapeseed oil spray or the grates of the grill.
- Place the salmon on the grill skin side down and cook on each side for about 5-7 minutes.
- The internal temperature should reach at least 145*F to be considered well done or easily flake with a fork.
If you coat the salmon or the grill grates with grapeseed oil spray then it will not stick to the grill, carefully rotate to grill on each side.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 380Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 765mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 38g