As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Glazed Chicken Thighs are a great choice for dinner.
Are you ready to fire up the grill? These Glazed Chicken Thighs are so wonderful you need to fire it up right now! Well, maybe not right now but at dinner time? YES!
I spotted this recipe over on Cooking Light and knew that I had to give it a try. I picked up a package of chicken thighs on sale at our local grocery store, they were such a great deal that I could not resist.
Should you use chicken thighs or chicken breast?
I really prefer chicken thighs over chicken breast because it is much juicier and does not dry out nearly as fast.
Is indoor grilling the same as outdoor grilling?
These chicken thighs can be grilled outside or on a grill pan indoors. I would much rather do this outside; however, the day I did them, I went ahead and grilled them indoors.
They take about 25 minutes to fully cook, then they are just SO delicious. I actually adapted these a bit and skipped the fish sauce doing a combination of soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. They have a juicy, flavorful taste.
We paired ours with a few veggies; however, you could also top these over cooked rice.
Ready for dinner? Time to eat!
- 2 Tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Gluten Free Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Grated Peeled Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, Crushed
- 8 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 Cup Diced Green Onions
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking pan then use a brush or spoon and evenly pour sauce over them, reserving about 1 Tbsp of sauce.
- Let these sit for about 2-3 hours.
- Warm the grill to medium-high heat when ready to cook. Spray the grill pan with non-stick cooking spray, then place the chicken thighs on the pan and grill evenly on both sides until they reach at least 165*.
- Serve them with additional sauce and green onions.